Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Western Dance

    The night was hazy, the bright moonlight shone down, and the sky had turned dark blue.

    The West Hall is not as empty as it used to be, with only a few rare porcelain vases placed. Today, even a small corner of the West Hall is filled with valuable antiques, and all the items in the hall are placed according to her preferences.

    Xu Qianqian is no stranger to the West Hall. She used to live in the West Hall occasionally when she entered the palace. Maybe she was familiar with it. She also lived in this West Hall after marrying Yan Cheng in her previous life. Then he picked it up with a pen and named it Suihe Hall.

    Suihe Hall carries too many memories of her. When he is in love, he will hug her tightly, and when he is bored, he will look at her and not speak. In the previous life, he also swallowed his last breath in Suihe Palace.

    In a word, Xu Qianqian's impression of Suihe Palace is not good

    .

    She is not an ignorant girl. She married Yan Cheng in a previous life. Although he was indifferent to her, he had a different kind of madness when it came to sex. I like to let her shout out. When she wakes up the next day, she often loses her voice, but more soreness and pain in her body.

    She recalled what happened today, and immediately checked her body. Seeing that her body had not been violated by Zhang Yan, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Before a heart could be put down, steady footsteps suddenly sounded in the quiet hall, one by one, from far to near, as if stepping on Xu Qianqian's heart, making her heart tighten as well, her jade fingers clutching the quilt. corner.

    Although I'm not sure if Yan Cheng rescued her, but she was inseparable. Although she escaped Zhang Yan's clutches, she fell into Yan Cheng's Wuzhi Mountain again. The joy of the rest of her life came to an end. Hope, pretend to sleep tonight and pass it smoothly. The next morning, after Yan Cheng comes to court, she will leave the palace immediately.

    Can't see, can't see.

    She closed her beautiful eyes tightly, and breathed gently, as if she was sleeping deeply. After a while, there was no sound of Yan Cheng turning and leaving. Even if she didn't open her eyes, she could feel Yan Cheng's footsteps. pressure.

    This sense of oppression forced her to open her eyes. Almost the moment she opened her eyes, a man's slightly low voice sounded outside the bed curtain, "Wake up?"

    Who is Yan Cheng?

    Xu Qianqian didn't believe that he really thought she was asleep, so she clearly saw through it but didn't say it, and waited for her to open her eyes.

    But how can you know.

    She hummed softly, and when she got up to salute, the figure of the person outside the bed curtain moved and said in a low voice, "No salute."

    Xu Qianqian thanked her. In the past, when she stayed in the West Hall, Yan Cheng would not take the initiative. Stepping into the hall, in her previous life, since she married into the East Palace, as long as it was next to the bed, whether on the ground or on the bed, it was a mess.

    In a word, there has never been a time when Xu Qianqian lowered his eyes and suppressed the confusion in his eyes when he was so orderly across the bed curtain.

    "What happened today, do you still remember?"

    Yan Cheng seemed to want to talk to her. Instead of standing, he sat on the mahogany bench beside the bed. The two were separated by the light-colored bed curtain. Looking at each other's blurred faces, Xu Qianqian's eyes flashed with hope, and she replied softly, "Your Highness, when I was going back to the mansion today, someone caused trouble, and the minister and daughter took a shortcut and walked back to the mansion. I only remember that person's face, I know. His surname is Zhang, but... the servant girl wants to ask His Highness, did His Highness save the servant girl?"