Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Unlike the hazy mist and rain in Ling'an Zhongyue, Kyoto was extraordinarily hot in Zhongyue, and there was a steamer on the floor, which made people panic.

    Liusu was not around, so he went to the East Palace to take care of Xu Yuan. After returning, Xu Qianqian dismissed the servants and stayed alone in Qianyun Courtyard.

    Ku Xia asked her to be shy about everything, and her eyes turned to the stone table. Just now, the first aunt brought the news that Xu Yuan could be cured, and exchanged a few words with Xu Qianqian, and learned that Xu Yuan was in the East Palace. After recovering from illness, he left Qianyunyuan and asked his servants to bring Xu Qianqian a portion of iced grapes.

    However, Xu Qianqian had no appetite. She watched the ice on the iced grapes slowly turn into water. Until sunset, the ice turned into water, submerging the grapes, but she remained motionless. The wet drops of water, her eyes still did not move.

    After a while, there was a knock on the door of the yard, followed by a gentle middle-aged man's voice, "Qianqian, I'm the uncle, are you back?

    " She will be warm, because she feels that her uncle is the person who cares and loves her the most besides her parents. But now, her fingernails were embedded in the flesh, and it seemed like ice water had been poured from the top of her head, and Xu Qianqian was horrified by that terrifying coldness.

    The person outside the door is her father's enemy.

    Tell her how to do it without any turbulence in her heart.

    This thought came to the fore in her heart, and she was pressed down firmly. Now is not the best time to ask the uncle to explain these things clearly. She restrained her emotions and stood up with a smile to open the door in person. , When she saw Uncle Xu, she was overjoyed, but upon closer inspection, there was no smile in her eyes.

    She whispered softly, "Uncle."

    The middle-aged man in front of him, dressed in a green robe, looked like a kind and gentle gentleman, but Xu Qianqian held back and wanted to tear him apart and rip him open. , took out that black heart and brought it in front of Mrs. Xu, let her see, this is your good son.

    But Xu Qianqian can't. If she kills the uncle, then how is it different from the uncle's approach to his father? Hasn't she also become the hand of evil?

    ...

    Xu Qianqian and Uncle Xu came to sit in the courtyard.

    Xu Qianqian deliberately asked the maids to place the table next to the jasmine field that her father planted with her own hands. Not only that, but she also instructed the servants, "Go and make some jasmine tea." After she finished speaking, she turned to look at Uncle Xu. , said softly: "Uncle can be used to drinking?"

    The light at sunset shone on Xu Qianqian's shoulders and behind, and the fluffy halo made her look like a fairy in the light.

    Her brows and eyes have a pure and clear feeling, even if she does something bad, when she looks at you with those innocent eyes like a child, you will always believe her involuntarily.

    This was the case with Xu Qingming, he thought it was weird at first, but when he saw Xu Qianqian kindly asking him if he was used to drinking, he still quelled the doubts in his heart.

    The aroma of jasmine fills the backyard when the tea is served.

    Xu Qianqian's jade fingers gently pinched the teapot, put the dried jasmine flowers in the mouth of the white porcelain pot, poured hot water into the pot, then closed the lid and held the teapot. Tea, until a cup of tea was handed to Uncle Xu, Uncle Xu hurriedly looked away.