Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    He also asked her what was wrong with her.

    In broad daylight, although there were only two people in the hall, his actions really made Xu Qianqian's eyes red, and he felt aggrieved.

    She sniffed and said weakly, "His Royal Highness stay away from me." How

    could Yan Cheng not understand, it's just soft fragrance in his arms, and it's not that they have never been so intimate, but this time is different from the past, he should restrain himself .

    He sighed and patted her head, really losing to her.

    He stepped back slightly, slightly separated from Xu Qianqian, and then, before she could breathe, he stretched out his hand and got into her wide cuff again.

    The man's warm palm collided with her slightly cool wrist bone.

    Xu Qianqian couldn't help but shivered again, her eyes widened instantly, black and bright, making her heart soften.

    She whispered and said softly, Your Highness!

    In the next moment, the corner of the man's mouth twitched, and after the smack in his eyes faded, he returned to his clear and lustful appearance, graceful and dignified. I saw that his expression was indifferent, and then, under her embarrassed look, Yan Cheng pulled out a handkerchief from her cuff.

    Full of embarrassment, Yan Cheng's chuckle rang out in the hall where the needle could be heard.

    That laughter was immediately silenced under Xu Qianqian's coquettish eyes.

    He faced her gaze, took her handkerchief, turned around, poured a little water on it, the silk handkerchief immediately became wet, he tightened his hand, returned to his feet, and stood in front of her.

    Before Xu Qianqian could react.

    The handkerchief was placed on her face, it was icy cold, and she couldn't help shrinking her head.

    Yan Cheng bowed his head and said warmly, "Don't move."

    After that, he stretched out his hand and clasped the back of her head with a big hand.

    Quite domineering.

    After a while, he wiped the dirty little cat's face clean. At the end, when he retracted his hand, he pinched her cheek unintentionally or unintentionally. She looked thin, but there were still places where there should be flesh. Not much, not much, and when you squeeze it, it is extraordinarily comfortable.

    In the hall, Yan Cheng's voice suddenly sounded, "Huang Shuang is the queen's niece, do you know the purpose of Huang Shuang's trip today?"

    Although Yan Cheng told her about this for some unknown reason, but recalling his previous life, Huang Shuang became his Side concubine, she guessed it to some extent. After thinking for a moment, Xu Qianqian said: "The servant girl is stupid, but the appearance of Huang Shuang must be the Queen's concubine. As for the purpose, the servant girl can't guess.

    " will not be able to guess.

    She just didn't bother to talk to him.     Yan Cheng smiled coldly in his heart and said for her

    , "Mianmian is so smart, she must know that the queen intends to make her my concubine, but it should be after you and I get married."

, the previous life is also turned over years later, just got married.

    But now, Yan Cheng already knew the Queen's intentions.

    So... this time, did you explain it to her?