Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Your Highness Is Too Bullying

    There is a big peach tree in the courtyard, and the peach blossoms are also full of branches. The petals fluttered down in the wind and landed in the entire courtyard. The apricot flowers blooming along the wall also swayed gently with the wind. Recovered, but still unsuccessful.

    The man's palm is hot all year round, his beautiful eyes tremble, and the warm touch reminds Xu Qianqian of the time after marriage in his previous life.

    When Yan Cheng was sitting in the hall to work, she liked to look for him with the cakes she made herself. At that time, he always had a cold face. When he saw her, he didn't say a word. Xu Qianqian turned a blind eye to his cold face. , put the pastry on his desk, and then pretended to look at this and that, and when the man read the book, he immediately stepped forward and blushed, took a piece of pastry and handed it to him, smiling. Yi Yin said: "His Royal Highness, try my new cakes."

    Xu Qianqian remembered now that even though the man didn't have her in his heart, he would still give him all the face he should give, even if he had a cold face, He would still eat the cakes and follow him in his previous life, except that he didn't get a response to his sincerity. In other places, he never treated her badly.

    Food, clothing, housing and transportation, everything is first-class.

    But how good is it? These are not what she wants. What she has always wanted is a sincerity that is responsive and warm, but that was only in the past life. When she died, she didn't want anything.

    Xu Qianqian looked at her with beautiful eyes, Yan Cheng was standing in the rain of peach blossoms, her long and narrow eyes stared at her palm, and then he snorted softly, and said in a cool tone, "Have not seen you for a few days, have you learned to lie?"

    With a cold look, Xu Qianqian has seen a lot in the past life, and now he has no illusions about him, and naturally he will not feel lost and depressed because of his words.

    But Xu Qianqian knew that Yan Cheng was angry.

    Yan Cheng's emotions were rarely revealed, but when he finished saying this, he held the fingertips of her hand and tapped the back of her hand a few times. In the previous life, when he was impatient or angry, Indifferent as always, but the slender fingertips will tap the desktop one by one.

    This is his little habit.

    Xu Qianqian was accustomed to his indifferent attitude, but Xu Qianqian was a little caught off guard and fearful of his anger, not only she was afraid, but the ministers in the court were also afraid of his unequivocal means.

    Over the years, Yan Cheng has been crawling and rolling in the imperial court. Since Concubine An passed away, he has been alone. Concubine An has no mother's family in the imperial court. Although Concubine An has passed away for so many years, although Concubine An cherishes the memory of Concubine An today, he However, he will not favor Yan Cheng too much. He can now stand firmly as the heir, relying on his means and ability.

    In the past life, she was wishful thinking, trying to find an inch of a foothold on this unintentional person, but now that she woke up, all Xu Qianqian could do was to stay away from him.

    But after all, the identity of the cloud and mud is in front of her eyes. In the past life, he could lead someone to arrest the uncle into the Shen Punishment Division. In this life, she has to carefully protect the imperial government from top to bottom. I don't know why Yan Chenghui came to Yuan'an Temple, and I don't know what he wanted to say when he came here today, Xu Qianqian was frightened by his warm anger and used a little force, and retracted his hand.