Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The moonlight was gentle and lingering, the warm halo sprinkled down, and the furry halo was plated on Xu Qianqian and Yan Cheng's bodies.

    Xu Qianqian clutched her nose bone, and her other hand was stained with blood.

    Those peach blossom eyes were full of disbelief. She never imagined that she would bump into Yan Cheng and get a nosebleed.

    The smell of blood was very fishy, ​​filling the breaths of the two of them.

    Yan Cheng reacted with hindsight, and the anger at her was still sour in his heart. The moment he saw her nosebleed, it disappeared in an instant. In a hurry, he immediately grabbed Xu Qianqian's shoulder, and the other With only one hand, Xu Qianqian's slender chin was raised.

    "Look up and let the blood flow back, follow me," Yan Cheng said. After pulling Xu Qianqian for a few steps, he realized that it was too slow, so he turned around and hugged Xu Qianqian by the waist.

    "His Royal Highness!" Xu Qianqian even cared about her face even with the bleeding from her nose, and her slightly angry voice rang out, but because of her nose, she spoke in an angry voice.

    So, it sounds like I don't want to be angry, but it sounds like a spoiled child.

    Yan Cheng frowned, his eyes sank, and a tone that would not allow anyone to refuse or negotiate sounded, "Don't make trouble with me."

    God knows how much his heart hurts.

    I have seen him indifferent, and I have seen him warm when he is in love, but it is rare to see him holding a breath at this moment, not angry and arrogant, just like the messenger of the underworld, terrifying.

    Xu Qianqian was like a little white rabbit who had just come out of the jungle, her neck shrank from the fear of the big wolf, Bai Shengsheng's little face turned away, but he didn't look at him anymore.

    I'm afraid, but the arrogance is still there.

    Yan Cheng hugged Xu Qianqian and swaggered around in the front yard of Gu's house. The inner courtyard of Gu's house was large, and there was a glazed gauze lamp at intervals. Hundreds of lights reflected each other, pulling the shadows of the two very long.

    The servants and maids who were on duty at night, holding orange lanterns, saw this scene and stood there in shock.

    God! His Royal Highness was holding their second young lady at night.

    Not to mention, how about a lonely man and a widow hugging each other in the middle of the night, as far as the breakup of the marriage that has been making a lot of noise a while ago, the two shouldn't be involved!

    But the servants of Gu Mansion, although they were surprised, they still have some self-consciousness.

    People lowered their eyes and continued to patrol.

    ...

    Yan Cheng has only lived for two days, but he is very familiar with the Gu Mansion.

    Yan Cheng stepped on Xingyue, embraced Xu Qianqian in his arms, and entered Poison Weight's yard accurately.

    As soon as I entered, I saw Poison Weight was drinking. The smell of alcohol in the house was soaring to the sky.

    Liu Anyi was sitting on the desk beside the poison weight, holding the wolf's hair in her hand, and was irritably carrying the various antidote prescriptions written down by the poison weight on her back.