Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Xu Qianqian walked forward slowly with Yan Cheng.

    The ground was full of fallen branches and leaves, and when he stepped on it, a few squeaks sounded. Xu Qianqian took a wooden stick as a support, and every few steps he took a look at Yan Cheng, his lips were white at the time of the hour. , Now, over time, the lip color has changed from white to pink, then from pink to red, and now, to a deep red.

    Xu Qianqian's heart couldn't help tensing up, as if a string was tightened, and she wanted to break it.

    The beads of sweat on his forehead slipped down and slipped to his mouth, making people feel bitter.

    Just after noon, Xu Qianqian reached the top of Xiaoyao Mountain.

    ...

    Looking around, the top of the mountain is like a paradise, a house, an ancient well, a flower field, and a flower slave. The flower slave is all yellow. When he sees someone, he meows softly, and then suddenly disappears. , Xu Qianqian put the unconscious Yan Cheng next to the pillar of the ancient well.

    Then he walked to the door of the house, buttoned it a few times, and said, "Is there anyone?" After

    a while, the door creaked open, and a strong smell of medicine rushed to the face, and a man with a tired face walked out. Wearing gray clothes and seeing Xu Qianqian, she was stunned for a moment, then said, "Who are you?"

    Xu Qianqian's aqua blue clothes were already dirty, and Bai Shengsheng's little face was also rubbed here. There was a piece of black on Hui's side, but her temperament did not diminish at all. She heard the words and replied, "I'm from Ling An, looking for a poison weight. Excuse me, is your son a poison weight?

    " , the Adam's apple rolled, and looked around Xu Qianqian from top to bottom.

    "Why are you looking for me?" This answer won all of them.

    After waiting for so long to finally see the poison weight, Xu Qianqian's nose was sour, but she did not forget the person behind her who was waiting for detoxification. She turned to the side, pointed to the man leaning on the pillar, and said, "This is my brother, he is with me. When I came here, I was bitten by a poisonous snake, and I asked Mr. to help me detoxify."

    Since there is no poison that poisonous weights cannot solve in this world, a snake venom is simply a piece of cake for poisonous weights.

    The poison weight followed his gaze and saw a man with dark lips and a slight brow movement. He couldn't help but step forward to check it out. After holding Yan Cheng's hand with a few pieces of medicine stains in his hand, he took the pulse and looked in his eyes. She glanced invisibly, and then said, "It's fine."

    Xu Qianqian thought that what the poison weight was talking about was to get rid of the poison on Yancheng's body. Unexpectedly, he heard the next sentence: "I can live until tomorrow."

    The words of the poisonous weight made Xu Qianqian's heart tremble.

    Xu Qianqian glanced at Yan Cheng, whose eyes and lips were getting darker, and then raised her head to look at the poisonous weight. Thinking of what he said, she could still live until tomorrow, her eyes instantly filled with mist, and then she knelt on the ground and said: "Sir, please save my brother, please, sir." The

    poisonous weight retracted his hand from Yan Cheng's wrist, and then said, "Hey, please don't, it's useless for you to beg me, this poisonous I don't want to be drowning in muddy water."     Xu Qianqian thought that the poison weight would refuse, maybe not go down with him, but he didn't expect that he would see someone dying in front of him, He is so ruthless and ruthless, although he is ruthless and ruthless with him, it is common sense that he does not save, but how could Xu Qianqian watch Yan Cheng die in front of him.     She will blame herself, feel guilt, and feel uneasy for the rest of her life.     If it was reborn once, it would be a swap, and it would be for her to watch Yan Cheng die, but she couldn't do it.     In any case, Xu Qianqian wanted to let the poison weight heal Yan Cheng.     The poisonous weight stood up, walking slowly, and when he was about to leave, he heard a voice behind him, he must have forgotten that he was a man in a hurry, so he spoke softly and said: "You may not believe it. , but I can predict what will happen in the future, the reason why I can come here to look for you is because I want to make a deal with you."     This kind of straightforward speech is much more interesting than the previous one.     The poisonous weight immediately stopped.