Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    In the hall, the sound of opera was gradually rising.

    After Xu Qianqian said "His Royal Highness" with a slight anger, Yan Cheng rarely became more serious, his Adam's apple rolled, as if smoothing her blown hair, and whispered: "I really just want to see Look at you, it doesn't mean anything else."

    Xu Qianqian didn't believe it, not to mention that Yan Cheng has always been a busy person, and with his temperament, who can really take him to heart, he came to take a look.

    She withdrew her gaze, and those hooking eyes looked at the stage again.

    Yan Cheng saw that she was dressed in goose-yellow clothes, her long skirt was hanging down on the ground, and her small face had no desires or desires, but she had a pair of seductive peach blossom eyes. Now, she was looking at the stage intently.

    Why didn't he realize that she likes watching dramas so much.

    His pupils paused, clinging tightly to the edge of the chair, not wanting to be next to him, seeing this, Yan Cheng's deep pupils glowed with faint waves.

    He lowered his eyes, waited for a moment, and said, "If, Gu said..." He paused and replaced the Gu who had just blurted out, "I said... I'm here today to ask Qianqian something, and Qianqian will answer truthfully. ?"

    Xu Qianqian looked at the stage and listened to the song attentively, and after a while, she didn't say a word.

    Visible, but also angry, pretending not to hear.

    When she meets someone who is interested, she also understands that she doesn't want to talk to her, but she meets Yan Cheng.

    He just stared straight at her, not knowing how to avoid suspicion.

    Those eyes are like a bonfire in the midsummer and winter in June, which cannot be avoided. In the end, under his intense gaze, her little white face was flushed with shame and anger.

    After a while, Xu Qianqian finally didn't want to watch the stage again, retracted his gaze, and whispered, "His Royal Highness, let's just say it."

    If she didn't respond, he would definitely keep watching.

    As a result, the entire Gu Mansion felt more and more that the two of them were more and more unclear.

    Yan Cheng finally retracted his gaze, and after a moment, he said solemnly, "Does the Gu family intend to let you know Qin Zhao, the son of the Qin family?"

    Ji Chao's folk customs are not open, men and women will not be introduced by elders for no reason. , unless both parties are intentional, thinking in that direction, so deliberately arranged. Since Yan Cheng learned that Xu Qianqian met Guan Zhi, he also learned that she really wanted to marry someone else.

    Those who make up their minds to leave are the hardest to stay.

    It was only on that day that he learned that she met the Qin family. He knew Qin Zhao's mother, Zhou Shu, and he had a good relationship with his mother and concubine. He also knew Xu Qianqian's mother. I heard the mother concubine talk about it, saying that in the future, I will look at Aunt Qin's child, Qin Zhao.

    Therefore, he handed over the matter of Xunliao to Qin Zhao. He originally planned to find a reason to let Qin Zhao go to Kyoto and then give him an errand after the completion of this matter.

    One of Concubine An's regrets was that Zhou Shu was left alone in Ling An, and it was difficult to gather together.

    Unexpectedly, the Qin family would take advantage of this loophole and let Qin Zhao and Xu Qianqian join forces intentionally. Thinking about it carefully, he and Qin Zhao's mother were both friends with Xu Qianqian's mother, but Qin Zhao was born in Ling'an and grew up in Ling'an. If Qin Zhao was in Kyoto, Xu Shi had already decided on this marriage.