Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    At the end of the mid-moon, the rain was much more than usual.

    For several days in a row, the sky was overcast, and from time to time the violent storms poured down, which made people feel upset.

    The news that Xu Qianqian was going to return to the capital spread throughout the Gu family. After Mrs. Gu learned about it, she felt uncomfortable and didn't eat a few bites of lunch.

    "But you're really going back?" Madam Gu took Xu Qianqian's hand, touched her cheek lovingly, and sighed softly. As she gets old, she wants her children and grandchildren to accompany her even more. Beside me, "Grandma really misses you, and I don't know if you go and come back."

    Xu Qianqian's visit to Ling'an this time is a long-term happiness for Mrs. Gu. She thought that Gu Qinghuan left early, and Xu Qianqian's feelings for her grandmother were also weak, but she didn't expect that not only did she have no birth, but this child was very similar to Gu Qinghuan, and she was a person who attached great importance to feelings.

    Xu Qianqian said: "Grandma, I will be in Kyoto this time to solve the problem."

    When she said so, Madam Gu didn't believe it, she just thought she was coaxing her.

    "My grandmother is getting old, it's not that I'm selfish, but I just think that it's hard for me to see you after you leave," Mrs. Gu started from scratch with Mr. Gu when she got married, and traveled south and north. Over the years, she was used to seeing all kinds of different This kind of person has long been accustomed to hiding his heart.

    But today, I can't help but say these sad words.

    But she really thought so, so she kept looking at Xu Qianqian and said one sentence repeatedly, "If the matter over there is settled, if you have enough time, remember to visit your grandmother." The

    old man is old and needs company, Xu Qianqian You can know that Qiong's nose is sour, and her eyes are instantly filled with tears. Suddenly, he hated himself in the previous life, and only cared about chasing his own happiness, but he forgot to come to Ling An to see Mrs. Gu.

    Mrs. Gu lost her daughter in middle age, and lost her granddaughter in her old age in her previous life. This was a big blow to her.

    Xu Qianqian smiled, resisting the urge to fall tears, leaned gently on Mrs. Gu's arms, wiped away her tears secretly, and choked up: "I'll save it, I'll settle some things when I go back, and Qianqian will definitely Come back to see my grandmother."

    Xu Qianqian stretched out her hand and hugged Mrs. Gu's waist lightly, resisting the sourness in her heart, and said softly, "Grandma, if you want something to eat, remember to tell Qianqian that Qianqian will come back then. When the time comes, I bring what my grandmother wants to eat.” The food

    is fake, but it is true to read to the elderly.

    Hearing this, Mrs. Gu finally had tears in her eyes, wishing Xu Qianqian a smooth trip and all her wishes come true.

    ......

    A few days later, Ling An rained for half a month, but it finally stopped.

    After the rain, Ling An became more and more beautiful. Xu Qianqian boarded the ship in the afternoon. Gu Huanyi, Gu Huanyi and Gu second brother went to see Xu Qianqian off, and stood at the same position where they came to pick up Xu Qianqian more than a month ago. No matter how carefree Gu Huanyi's temper was, he was still a woman at heart.

    Faced with parting, her eyes were still red after all. She grabbed Xu Qianqian's hand, sniffed lightly, and said, "I don't know when you will come back now."