Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The dawn and dawn were beginning to appear, and Yan Cheng stayed up all night, sitting in front of the desk, dealing with the government affairs that had piled up after going up the mountain for the past few days.

    After a while, Su Wei walked in with a bowl of medicine, carefully placed a bowl of dark Chinese medicine beside the table, and immediately said: "Your Highness, you didn't sleep last night, you might as well take a rest, you can take a rest when you're healthy. Benefit the common people."

    Yan Cheng didn't answer, his eyes were always on the book in front of him, he took the medicine and drank it.

    "What happened to the things that you were asked to investigate?" Yan Cheng's voice was faint, resounding throughout the room.

    Su Wei thought for a moment, and said, "Your Highness, someone has been sent to investigate

    , but the results are not so soon." Yan Cheng knew that the results would not be so soon, but when he thought that his mother did not die of illness, but was murdered by a traitor, His heart ached.

    Su Wei saw that Yan was looking sad, and the drooping eyes covered his thoughts. Su Wei felt that this period of time was indeed a little uneasy. It seemed that the peace that had been silent for more than ten years, finally turned on Ling An's side. for a day. He hesitated, but finally opened his mouth: "His Royal Highness, pardon the old slave. Concubine An died in the palace. Could it be that the hands and feet of the people in the harem were not clean?"

    Yan Cheng's eyes narrowed. Suddenly, there are too many things in my heart these days, but I didn't think deeply. Hearing Su Wei's words, he frowned slightly, and he pinched the center of his eyebrows and said, "Put in someone, go to Concubine De. In the palace."

    Concubine De, and Concubine An were the worst offenders during his lifetime.

    Su Wei felt that he had solved Yan Cheng's worries and problems, and he was relieved. He was about to turn around when he heard Yan Cheng say: "By the way, let someone smarter go to the Queen's Palace.

    "

    "Leave some rumors, saying that there was something wrong with Concubine An's death back then, it is best to let the Sage know."

    When Su Wei heard that Yan Cheng planned to tell the Sage about this, his face was solemn. You know, if it wasn't for the people of the previous dynasty who tried their best to stop it, the person sitting in the middle palace today would not be the current queen, but Concubine An.

    In that year, Li Yancheng was crowned prince, and the sage originally intended to make Concubine An an imperial concubine, but she died suddenly.

    Yan Cheng still remembered that the saint said: "Don't blame your father, everyone is dead, what's the use of pursuing the title, after waiting for a hundred years, I will not enter the imperial mausoleum, and I will live with your mother, and I was not able to satisfy her during her lifetime. My long-cherished wish is to live with her for the rest of my life, after death."

    Yan Cheng knew that the Sage's love for him was mostly because of his concubine, no matter what, he never doubted the Sage's love for his concubine.

    It is precisely because of this that it is necessary to let the Sage know that if there is really a ghost, that person will be in chaos.

    Su Wei thought for a moment, then remembered something, and said, "Your Highness, this time I went to check on Concubine An, and I also found out something. The old servant sees that Miss Xu seems to be investigating the matter of the saint's visit to Ling'an. If it is convenient for Your Highness, the old slave will send someone to investigate, and then your Highness will tell Miss Xu, according to His Highness, how about it?"