Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Your Courage Is Getting Bigger Now

    In the bedroom of the East Palace, on the lantern with bronze branches, wax oil dripped down on the lamp plate along the body of the candle. The apricot-colored bed curtain floated gently with the breeze, and two figures intertwined, reflecting on the bed curtain.

    One after another, chattering endlessly, the sound of the bells around the waist, the sound is in the ears, filling the ears, like the drumming when going to the battlefield, the more people listen, the more excited they are.

    The skin is whiter than the snow, and the voice is like a singer, and it is tempting.

    I don't know if it's the smell of the incense burner in the hall, or the heat in the body rushing out recklessly.

    And this kind of happiness seems to float to the clouds, and the charming and sultry voice fills the hall, and continues gently until the bloody dryness reaches its peak, and the man's forehead leaves a big bean Sweat beaded, but those eyes were always as indifferent as ever.

    As if only the soul was immersed in it.

    The long and narrow phoenix eyes stared at the woman, unable to see her face clearly, the bright silk thin clothes made people itch.

    From the beginning to the end, the man looked indifferent until the woman's gasping breath made him look up, just in line with the woman who was looking back.

    At that moment, there was a touch of softness in his eyes, and it was fleeting. Looking at it again, there was only a pool of stagnant water left in his eyes.

    And the snow-skinned and beautiful face was reflected in front of him at the moment, the red lips parted lightly, and he called softly, "Your Highness."

    The charming voice and the misty eyes made the man take a deep breath. Angry, and then, the delicate voice sounded again, but this time it was a bit intermittent, "Your Highness....Is it getting better soon?"

    ...

    "Your Highness, the time is over," Su Wei said in a low voice. Come, let Yan Cheng suddenly wake up.

    His slender fingertips lightly pinched his tired brows, his Adam's apple rolled, and his indifferent eyes now stared at the bed curtain until Su Wei whispered again, "Your Highness, Your Highness. …”

    His Highness in his ear overlapped with His Highness in the dream. He closed his eyes gently, and the face in the dream appeared again. The snow-skinned beauty was beautiful, the body was plump, and the voice was like a sing-along, not Xu Qianqian, but also who is it?     When the face was enlarged in his mind, Yan Cheng's long and narrow phoenix eyes opened gently, his slender hands lifted the bed curtain, and stepped on the ground with bare feet, the cold air in the hall came from the soles of his feet, his Adam's apple rolled, and Looking tired and hoarse, he said, "When will you leave the palace?"     "Go back to your Highness, and leave the palace soon."     Su Wei replied, and stretched out his hand to open the bed curtain. When he saw a patch of water stains on the bed, he Su Wei suddenly froze, and then lowered his eyes silently.     ...     Inside the Asayun Courtyard.     Xu Qianqian handed the last rouge ingredient paper to Liusu, and said, "Save these first. After the shop is determined, I will find someone who can make spices. It's a good arrangement.     " The sheet of paper was put into the small box.     At the same time, a louder and more pleasant voice came from the courtyard: "Qianqian, Qianqian..." Before     anyone came, the voice came first.     Xu Qianqian smiled lightly, stood up, and was about to get up to meet Xu Yuan when Xu Yuan's figure appeared in the corner, "Qianqian." The     voice just fell.     Xu Qianqian suddenly had a small purse in her hand, she was a little surprised and said, "What is this?"     "Sugar," Xu Yuan scratched the back of his head and said with a smile, "Qianqian love."     Xu Qianqian heard the words , Yuzhi opened the purse, it turned out to be the ginger candy she likes to eat, her heart warmed, she looked up at Xu Yuan, Yuzhi took out a ginger candy, handed it to Xu Yuan, and said, "Brother eat it. "     Xu Yuan happily ate the ginger candy, then happily grabbed Xu Qianqian's hand and said, "Go out of the house."