Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Comments and Red Envelopes

    The Gu Mansion is located in the prosperous part of the block. People come and go in the prime day, but it happens to be noon, just in time for everyone to take a nap, so no one is passing here at this moment, only a few small stalls in the distance, and People who are resting in the shade after finishing their chores.

    Therefore, no one noticed that there was a big Buddha with a cold face in front of the gate of Gu Mansion.

    "Stop."

    Hearing these two words, the butler took a deep breath. If it weren't for the man in front of him, he would have been frightened at first glance, full of aura, and the butler would have gone up to drive him away without saying a word.

    But what made the housekeeper even more stunned was that the second lady actually stopped.

    The housekeeper smelled something wrong at this moment. He felt that the two people not only knew each other, but also had a good relationship, but the housekeeper kept his head down and dared not look again, for fear of seeing something he shouldn't look at. Lost this job myself.

    Also with this self-consciousness, there is Su Wei who bows his head.

    The sound of footsteps took two steps forward and landed in Xu Qianqian's ears. It was clearly March in the spring, but she felt a little chill in her back, but she lifted her eyelids and saw the courtyard of Gu's house. When they came to be guests, Xu Qianqian understood what Mrs. Gu and Brother Gu did that day.

    It turned out that when she first came in, Zeng Nian, the future elder sister-in-law, looked at her up and down. When she saw that her grandmother and elder brother were taking good care of her, when she left, Zeng Nian held her hand kindly and invited her to go. Zeng Jiawan said that when he saw Xu Qianqian, he felt kind.

    It is not the person she has never met, but the favorite of the Gu family.

    In the past few days in the Gu family, Xu Qianqian felt the long-lost love from her parents. The feeling of being supported by someone gave her confidence. The people in the Gu family felt that she could not be bullied, so why did she humble herself.

    But what she was facing was not an ordinary person, but the prince of Ji Chao, the future emperor, and not someone the Gu family could compete with. Xu Qianqian paused and thought about the reason why Yan Cheng was at the door of the Gu residence. To meet her as a guest, it should be unwilling to reveal her identity.

    Afraid of what he would say, thinking about this, Xu Qianqian quickly said, "Young Master Yan, is there anything else?"

    If you say that she was distant and polite when she was in the capital, but at least she was alive and well. Being afraid of him can make him feel her existence, but now that I will see you in a few days, the alienation in her no longer exists, and it is more indifference and indifference.

    She will be deliberately alienated and polite, so at least she still has a part of him in her heart and let herself pretend, but the indifference and indifference now, coupled with the words of ignorance, seem to regard him as a person Stranger.     Since seeing the letter, he had a lot of things in his heart that he wanted to tell Xu Qianqian, but after seeing her, she didn't know her words, which blocked the thoughts he wanted to blurt out in his throat, and it wasn't good to swallow them. It wasn't even when he said it, it was like a knife was slicing his heart, but that knife was still very dull, and it took a pause for a swipe.     Adam's apple rolled, and a bunch of words in my heart finally turned into two words     - "Qianqian." The     voice was low and hoarse.     Once upon a time, she had also fantasized in her heart that she could hear him calling her name with such a deep and lingering meaning, but every time he waited, he frowned, called her name in a cold voice, and called her Xu directly when he was upset. 's.     Those fantasies of the past, but the reality shattered her love. Now that she is awake, the shadow she once fantasized appeared on his body.     Since God gave her a chance to do it again, Xu Qianqian's first thought was to stay away from Yan Cheng. She thought it was the easiest plan at the time. After all, he didn't have her in his heart.     Yan Cheng's attitude in the past life made her feel chills many times, but she couldn't figure out why he was such a proud person, but during this period of time, he kept looking for her again and again.     She couldn't figure out why Yan Cheng appeared in Ling'an, and why she came to see her in the Gu Mansion, but she didn't want to ask the same questions as in her previous life.     Because she is tired.     "Young Master Yan, the sun is shining at noon, take care of your body and go home early."