Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The sky was getting darker and darker all the time.

    The stone alley is quite spacious. The outer yard of the Gu Mansion is very large. There are several lanterns hanging on the wall. When the wind blows, the light and shadow of the lanterns sway.

    Yan Cheng was sitting on the carriage dressed in black clothes, with his long legs open, his posture was idle, and the smell of alcohol in the carriage was pungent. He pinched his eyebrows, and in a trance, there were layers of white mist in front of him, and some pictures drifted by in front of him. .

    It was one winter, and it was snowing all over the sky, the trees on the street were bare, and there was frost on the treetops.

    Xu Qianqian's grandmother caught the cold, so she went back to Xu's house. At dusk, Yan Cheng passed by Xu's house, but because of the complicated political affairs, she rushed back to the palace, and did not want to enter Xu's house to greet her, so she waited for Xu Qianqian at the entrance of the alley.

    When Xu Qianqian came out, he was in a hurry. He didn't even put on his cloak, and got into the carriage obediently.

    As soon as I entered, I shivered from the cold.

    Yan Cheng went to the banquet and dealt with those people, so he couldn't help but feel a little worried. At this moment, he was half-closing his eyes, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Xu Qianqian's cold hands and cheeks were flushed, looking pitiful.

    She came home yesterday and stayed at home for a day, and the two of them hadn't seen each other for a day.

    Xu Qianqian's white face was already shivering from the cold, she covered her ears with her small hands, her peach blossom eyes were black and bright, looking at Yan Cheng, her white teeth were trembling, and said, "Your Highness, you are here on purpose. Are you taking the concubine's body?"

    Yan Cheng looked at her like this, his brows furrowed, and for a moment, he said, "Why don't you wear more clothes today?"

    "I'm afraid that Your Highness can't wait and leave, Your Highness, don't blame me, "Xu Qianqian pouted, and then suddenly smelled the smell of alcohol, and took a breath from the tip of her nose, squirming towards Yan Cheng as she sucked.

    "His Royal Highness, have you smelled a wine--gas?"

    The moment Xu Qianqian said her anger, her face was already on his chest.

    It turned out that the smell of alcohol came from Yan Cheng.

    Yan Cheng was drinking? !

    Before Xu Qianqian could react to her "give her arms and hugs" gesture, she raised her little face, looked at Yan Cheng who was motionless, and said softly, "Your Highness, have you been drinking?"

    Yan Cheng never said a word.

    Xu Qianqian realized later that she was already half body in his arms. She knew Yan Cheng. In the past, he had already reprimanded her, but today, Xu is drunk, and he did not push the coincidence. The self who "throws in my arms".

    Being able to hug each other with your sweetheart in winter is the most romantic thing Xu Qianqian thinks.

    The blush that came out of the cold on her white face finally disappeared, and it floated up again, but this time, it was obviously shy.

    She simply pressed directly against his chest, as bold as he liked at night.

    He murmured: "His Royal Highness, I haven't seen you for a day, and my concubine really misses His Highness."