Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    At the end of the second quarter, Xu Qianqian took the carriage back to the Gu Mansion again.

    The driver should be Yan Cheng's. But she didn't know exactly when it was placed.

    She didn't ask, nor did she plan to tell the people in the Gu family that Yan Cheng could unconsciously turn the driver into his own, drive out this one and the next one.

    She still saves her time and thinks about how to talk to Gu Huanyi about the relationship.

    ...

    Back to Gu Mansion, Xu Qianqian heard that Aunt Qin was here, and the old lady called her over.

    Xu Qianqian changed clothes and walked to the front yard.

    When he entered the door, he saw Madam Gu smiling and Aunt Qin was playing chess, while Qin Xiang was rubbing her shoulders for Madam Gu.

    Xu Qianqian stepped forward and bowed to say hello, wearing a pink wish-fulfilling skirt, the skirt dragged to the ground, with the pace of walking forward, the skirt swayed colorfully, with a temperament like a blue orchid.

    Mrs. Gu glanced at Xu Qianqian, her eyes were full of love, and she said cheerfully: "Today, your Aunt Qin said that she would come to thank you, but I found out after inquiring. You also gave a set of jewelry to Miss Qin that day, look. Come on, you and Miss Qin get along well."

    Qin Xiang probably didn't tell Madam Gu why she wanted to send jewelry.

    But Xu Qianqian did not deny it, and nodded in agreement.

    She nodded as she should, Qin Xiang had already walked to her side, took her hand and called out to Sister Xu affectionately.

    Madam Gu looked at this appearance and smiled at Aunt Qin. Said that the two of them now look very much like Aunt Qin and Mother Xu before they left the cabinet.

    Intimacy and harmony.

    Aunt Qin looked at Xu Qianqian with a little emotion that ordinary people don't understand. It's like, I'm looking at whether Xu Qianqian is suitable.

    At the end of Shen Shimo, Aunt Qin was kept by the old lady for dinner, and everyone drank some wine during dinner. Because of Aunt Qin's presence, Gu Huanyi was also invited home by the old lady for dinner. .

    Three tours after drinking.

    After everyone had almost dispersed, Gu Huanyi said that he would send Xu Qianqian back to the yard.

    ...

    The night was quiet, and there was a spring breeze blowing across her cheeks not far away. Her head was a little swollen because of the drinking, but she could guess what Gu Huanyi wanted to say to her.

    She is just right, and there is something I want to talk to her.

    "How does Qianqian feel about Young Master Guan today?" Gu Huanyi still had that gentle smile on his face.

    As the saying goes, reach out and don't hit the smiling person.

    What's more, Gu Huanyi was kind enough to help her. After all, Guan Zhi was a talented person, and he also had courage and skill. Otherwise, he couldn't have taken over the Guan family's business at a young age, and he was still a fish in water.

    Many girls in Ling An want to marry Guan Zhi, and Xu Qianqian also knows this.

    But Xu was a arrogant person like Yan Cheng who served him in a previous life. Xu Qianqian was a little bit conflicted subconsciously, and she was born unable to deal with this kind of person.