Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Comments have red envelopes

    At sunset, the rays of sunshine scattered all over, and the golden light fell on Gu Fanyuan's body. He quietly waited for the man in front of him to make a quibble.

    Yan Cheng finally opened his mouth: "Qianqian asked you to come to me?"

    He didn't know the people of the Gu family, nor did he know the temperament of the third son of the Gu family, but if it wasn't for Xu Qianqian's intention, the people in the Gu family would guess He would not come forward. At first, he wondered if Xu Qianqian was really so ruthless, and asked people from the Gu family to find him and say something decisive.

    But just when that thought flashed by, he denied it. First, if Xu Qianqian wanted the Gu family to come to find him, he should have revealed his identity to the Gu family. Second, the friendship between the two of them for more than ten years. , in the end it is impossible to give up so easily.

    "Of course not, it's only right and natural for my brother to protect my sister, why should my sister say this?" Gu Fanyuan sneered, "I'm here to tell you today, don't pester my sister in the future, you're not the one she likes. " Yan Cheng's eyes moved slightly, and he said     solemnly

    , "She told you what she likes?"

Yuan smiled softly and said: "In short, it's not like you, and my grandmother has already said that she will arrange a son of a noble family for her in Ling'an, and she will live in Ling'an in the future, so I advise you, young master, where did you come from? , just go back to where, in a few days, I will find out that my sister has set up a family, causing trouble for my sister."

    Yan Cheng's long and narrow phoenix eyes lifted slightly, and his voice became more and more low: "Arrange a son of a noble family?"

    Gu Fanyuan "That's right, so you get to know each other better. If there is another next time, I won't be able to spare you, young master."

    Mrs. Gu didn't say that she would arrange a son of an aristocratic family for Xu Qianqian, but Gu Fanyuan wanted Xu Qianqian to do so. Staying here, a Gu mansion alone is definitely not enough to attract her, so Gu Fanyuan planned this idea with her grandmother in the past few days.

    Gu Fanyuan believed that grandmother would definitely like to hear about it.

    ......

    At the beginning of the lantern, the famous servant held a glazed lantern and surrounded the lake in the yard, reflecting the lake water. Yan Cheng leaned on the wooden plank road on the lake, his slender hands were slightly bent with five fingers, and there was a pinch of golden yellow in the palm of his hand. the fish food, twisted some of it with the other hand and threw it into the lake. After a while, under the glazed lamp, the red carp jumped up and ate the fish food.

    "His Royal Highness, after Shi Xunliao returned home, he did a careful calculation. The money allocated from the imperial court was one hundred taels of silver."

    Last year's snow disaster caused a heavy snowfall in Ling'an. Among them was Ling'an Xunliao Village. After being hit by a big avalanche, Yan Cheng also came at that time and saw that the people were displaced by the heavy snow. He wanted to stay here, but the emperor suddenly had a cold and had to go back to the court to preside over the overall situation.

    After returning, I immediately asked the Ministry of Household to pay 500 taels to the Ministry of Industry. I must quickly build the houses in Xunliao Village, and ensure that the villagers have food and clothing for half a year. After all, the heavy snow took away many families. 's top pillar.