Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Her Wings Are Hard Now

    In the empty shop, Dian Qiu and his two servants were taken down by Su Wei when Yan Cheng came down the stairs. When Dian Qiu left, he said, "You are Who dares to arrest me, you don't want to ask me, who am I!"

    Su Wei had been waiting by Yan Cheng's side for a long time, and now he heard the words, he sneered, and said, "We naturally don't know you guys. These juniors, but no matter who you are, if you make an idea that you shouldn't, you will have to pay for it."

    Our family?

    Qiu Dian's family was still a little arrogant. Hearing the words "our family", he was suddenly poured a basin of cold water, and his whole body was shaking a little. The people who claimed to be our family were generally eunuchs, and in the entire Ji Dynasty, there were only eunuchs in the palace. , that means the person in front of you is the person in the palace.

    Dian Qiu looked at the man in black, and was shocked by his cold temperament, but he opened his mouth, but stuck the words in his throat, unable to utter a word.

    Su Wei's men dragged Qiu Dianjia and the two servants down. Tassel wanted to stay by his side, but Su Wei also took him down on the pretext of letting the imperial doctor see.

    Only Yan Cheng and Xu Qianqian were left in the empty shop.

    Across the wall is the bustling West Street. People come and go, shouting one after another, but Xu Qianqian can't hear any outside voice, her beautiful eyes tremble slightly, her peach blossom eyes are slightly raised, and she looks at Yan who is looking at the shop presented.

    Yan Cheng was standing in the center of the shop in black clothes. He was tall and jade-like, with a cold temperament. His long and narrow phoenix eyes were looking at the shop unhurriedly. Voice, "It's good to see the shop, Wangpu."

    When Yan Cheng was looking at the shop, Xu Qianqian's heart began to feel faintly uneasy. At first, she didn't understand why Yan Cheng appeared here, or it was just a coincidence, but when Yan Cheng said this, she knew that there was no So simple.

    Xu Qianqian lowered her eyes and kept looking at her embroidered toes. After suppressing the unease in her heart, she raised her eyes again,

    smiled and said, "Thank you Your Highness for helping the ministers and daughters." After a pause, see Yan Cheng didn't speak, she said in a soft voice, "Please, Your Highness, don't misunderstand, the minister just came to see the shop on behalf of the eldest uncle. Why did Your Highness come here today?"

    After a false explanation, the last words were what she wanted to ask.

    Hearing this, Yan Cheng stared at Xu Qianqian, snorted lightly, but did not speak.

    But Xu Qianqian's heart was a little uneasy, how smart Yan Cheng was, how could he believe her nonsense, and also guessed that Yan Cheng knew something to appear here.

    Xu Qianqian's heart tightened, she thought she had concealed it well, but Yan Cheng saw through it all at once.

    From the past to the present, Xu Qianqian didn't know that Yan Cheng actually had a secret interest in investigating people's preferences.

    Seeing that he was still silent, and was afraid of being under the same roof with him, to avoid making more and more mistakes, Xu Qianqian decided to leave here, thought for a moment, then hesitantly said, "Your Highness, big brother and sister are still outside now. I'm waiting for the minister's daughter in the carriage, and the minister's daughter may not be able to accompany His Highness."