"why didn't you want to see your friends?" Tawin ask. I didn't want him to know the truth.

"They might be in class" that was the closest excuse I could come up with. They both nodded and dropped the subject. "James, when we get to my grandfathers call your mate, let him know what happen. My grandfather will help you get home." James nodded his head looking down at Praew.

"Will your grandfather help me?" Tawin ask folding his hands between his knees looking down. His parents sold him when he was fourteen years old. He never got to finish school, and all his dreams shattered.

"Yes. He is a kind old alpha; you won't have to be scared of him. He will help you two in anyway he can" James looks at me tilting his head to the side.

"What about you? Will you go find your alpha?" I shack my head no. My alpha deserves so much better, my twins deserve a better mother than me.

"I have nothing to go back to." I say blinking back tears. "I'm sure he has moved on already. I...wasn't the best mate to begin with." They both look at me worried. The bus pulling up stops our conversation. I take Praew bear opening the back up a little, to pull out the money. I pay for all three of us, exhaling when the bus starts moving. Now we just wait.

We have been on the bus for a good hour. Bangkok traffic has always been horrible. I have notice a car following since we got on. My gut feeling is telling me this can't be good.

"our stop is close" I say waking the other two up. They had fallen asleep each with their head on my shoulder. "When we get there, you guys can sleep more." They nod their head rubbing their eyes. Another twenty minutes we finally get off. We just have to walk four blocks. I know their bodies have to be just as tired as mine, but we have to do this. I look around and notice the same car, following us at a very slow pace. I can clearly make out our master in the driver seat. "Guys, don't look okay? Master is behind us, so when I say run...I mean run" I start walking fast. Tawin and James right beside me. "My grandfather house has a guard outside always. It's the last hours on this block. Tell them guard bunny sent you." I look behind us, one last time, master looks pissed. He wont be able to take all three of us, so its better he takes me instead. We walk a block in a half. It's now or never "RUN!" I yell causing the James and Tawin to start running. My body is in worse shape than theirs so I can't run as fast as them. I hear the sound of a car breaks then footsteps. We are so close to Somasak house. I can see the guard. The guard is watching us, getting on his walkie-talkie. "Hurry run! He can't get all three of us!" Tawin and James turn to look at me just as I feel arms around my wraist picking me up.

"You fucking little bitch! You think you can get away from me?!" I start fighting him. I kick his knee hard causing him to fall bringing me with him.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I yell trying to get out of his hold. The guard has James and Tawin behind him and I can hear him yell into his walkie-talkie calling for help. There is so much fear in their eyes. Master drags me back towards the car, even as I fight him, I'm kicking at his legs and scratching at his arms. I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back. Even if I have nothing out here, being a lone would be better than with him.

"Drop him now" I hear a voice I never thought I would hear again causing me to freeze. There, with a gun drawn is my mate. Even from here I can see the blood red eyes and feel his alpha power. "I said drop him!" He roars, and I can feel my master shacking.
"You stay out of his! He is my mate and I have a right to do with him as I please!" master yells. Arthit eyes flash pure rage in his eyes as he shots. Master screams in pain, as he lets go of me causing me to fall. I move as quickly as I can away from master as my alpha stalks towards us gun still raised.

"He is not your fucking mate!" Arthit hisses at master pointing the gun at master forward.

"Don't kill him!" I yell at Arthit. "Please...don't kill him" I beg.

"Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't"

"I don't want his blood on your hands. Please don't kill him" I beg. I could care less of master lives of dies; I just don't want my P'Arthit to kill him. Arthit looks at me pure rage in his eyes. Master smirks, I can tell he thinks I'm saving his life, but really, I don't care. Arthit raises the gun pistol whipping the man, knocking him out. James and Tawin rush over to me crying, helping me stand up. I feel so damn weak, my body is sore all over. I was so scared, I didn't want to go back, never do I want to go back there. I look at Arthit as he looks at me up and down, stopping at scare on my cheek. His eyes flashing, I can see the fire behind them.

"Bunny..." One word, that is all it took, one word for me to break down, sobbing. I feel someone pick me up caring me. The sweet and spicy scent of my mate fells my nostrils. I wrap my arms around his neck as I cry. Deep heart wrenching sobs. I was finally in my mates arms again. 

**Only one chapter today. Sorry guys 😥. The next two chapters will be Arthit POV. Happy Reading!**