"Sure baby. Are you sure their mates will come with them though?" Kong nods his head giggling.

"When I talk to Ming, Aim and Yo, this morning they said everyone was still coming." After we go home from the restaurant that day, Kong made a call, asking everyone to come over. He didn't tell them why, just said it was very important. Of course, Ming, Aim and Yo were worried and came over that day. Kong had to explain, in very little detail that it wasn't fully about him, and he need everyone. After some back and forth they agree on today. Kong's friends, Ming, Yo, Aim, and their mates were coming over. Then my friends and their mates, which include two of Kong friends. Beam and Forth of course. I was actually hoping that Bright would case a scene today. It might actually help Sud relax a little. "You are spacing out again" Kong said gentle swinging our link hands back and forth.

"Sorry just thinking. I hope this helps both of you" I say squeezing his hand gentle, earning a squeeze in return. I see Sud jump when the doorbell rings. I explained to him, that nobody can get to this house unless they are on the approved list. Even Kerkkrai wasn't on the list, nor would he unless Kong agree to it. As if right now, there are nineteen names on the approved list.

As soon as Kong opens the door, he is attacked by Kit who wraps his arms around him crying. I raise my eyebrow wonder what all that is about.

"Kong your friend is stupid and mean and I hate him!" he exclaims. Kong being startled pats Kits back gentle.

"What did the stupid alpha do?" He asks gentle.

"He wouldn't get me chocolate ice cream and fries!" Kit pouts pulling away from Kong. Kong slaps Ming arm, before wagging his finger at him.

"You are supposed to spoil your omega during this time period" Ming just rolled his eyes crossing his arms

"He already had three helping of it. KitKat doesn't eat sweets like that, and I didn't want him to upset his stomach." I have a feeling I know what this is about, but its not my place to say yet.

"I told you I would be fine! I am the doctor remember! You stupid alpha!" Kit storms past Kong into the living room slumping onto the couch. Ming pokes Kong nose, causing him to wiggle it before following Kit, sitting next to him. I have to suppress a chuckle when Kit curls into Ming. Oh yeah pregnancy hormones for sure.

Everyone else arrives shortly after. They all make a fuss over the twins who soak up the attention before I whistle getting everyone attention. Kong gives me a huge smile as thanks. Kong introduce everyone to the boys and the boys to them. The boys already knew my friends as they have spent time with them before. When all introductions were over, Kong gave me a look nodding towards outside. I picking up Lammy off Kong lap looking at the alphas. "hey, I need to talk to you all about something lets go outside." I say grabbing De hand heading outside. I'm glad we have some smart friends as they followed without question.

Kong POV.

Once all the alphas were gone, I looked around the living room. Yo, Kit, Beam, Aim, Tew, Wad, Rome, and Tutah were the only ones left. I took a deep breath before starting.

"When I asked you all here, I didn't give a lot of information and I'm sorry for all the secrets." I glance at Sud. His body is tense, and he keeps gripping onto his pants.

"What is all this about Kong" Rome asks confused.

"I...need your help...Sud...he needs us right now." I look at Sud taken his hand gentle. "You are safe with us; I promise my friends will not judge. Do you want to tell them what happen?" He looks up at me tears in his eyes. I know he has been having a rough time with this, and I want him to know that he has support. Not only with me but other omega's. I want him to know that there are not all bad alphas out there.