"Why don't you go outside with your friends bunny? Explain things to them." He whispered gentle. P'Arthit seems to know what I am thinking, which most of the time puts me at ease. I close my eyes as he plants a gentle kiss on my forehead. When he pulls away, I look around for everyone. They all have moved from the doorway and are scattered about the living room and kitchen areas. Ming is trying to feed Kit who is scowling at him. I don't know how they are mates, but it works for them, and I am happy for them. I bounce over to them hopping onto Ming back burring my face in his neck. He chuckles lightly before hooking his arms around my legs, so I don't far.

"Kongy is being clingy again" Yo says in a sing song voice. Its not very often I am like this.

"As if you are not on a daily basis, even with your alpha around?" Ming says back earning laughs from everyone even Yo.

"And? Got a problem with that?" I look up just in time to see him stick his tongue out at Ming.

"Hey! Let's go outside, there is something I want to talk to you guys about." I no answer from Ming other than him walking in that direction, Aim and Yo follow. Just as he opens the door I look back "P'Forth you come too" I wave him towards us. The other P's stay, and May stay put. They know by know that if one of us want to talk it tends to just be us four. P'Forth looks shocked for a moment before following us.

I slide off Ming back as we get near the pool sitting down on one of the loungers. I close my eyes leaning back. I haven't been out here much as its been to hot for the twins, but I am hopping that it will cool down slightly here soon. Everyone remains quite giving me time. After a few moments I open my eyes looking at them.

"So, you know those two men in the living room? The two alphas? The older one, the one with the cane is Arthit grandfather. He is a really sweet guy, and he knows the babies are not Arthit and doesn't care." My friends nod and I see Ming and Forth relax a little at that.

"What about the second alpha? I've seen him someplace before, but I can't place him" Yo says tapping his finger to his chin.

"Well...he...actually he is..." I didn't really know how to say it. I took a deep breath exhaling slowly. "He is my father" Silence. None of them say anything. I look at Yo and Aim, they look shocked. While Ming and P'Forth look pissed. Ming eyes flash as he tries to keep control of his alpha. Before I can even process what is happening Ming is already storming into the house in full rage.

"You bastard!" He roars punching my father in his face hard. I run after him getting to him the same time P'Kit dose. "You fucking left him there in that shit hole for fifteen fucking years and now you want to come around?!" Everyone is stunned P'Kit, Yo, Aim and I all hold him back. P'Kit and I each hold his arms while Yo is pushing against his chest and Aim is holding him around his wraist from behind. "do you have any fucking idea what the fuck he has been through?! The fucking pain and misery he went through?!" He was losing control I could feel it, his alpha pheromones chocking me. I hear the cry of my twins as either the noise or the pheromones woke them up. "What the fuck do you want this him now huh?! Found out who he was mated with and decided to come out?! You don't even deserve to kiss the mud off his shoes! What kind of father would do that to their own child?!" He breaks free of all of us punching my father in the face again.

"Mingkawn! Enough!" P'Kit yells at him, hugging him from behind. "Stop you're upsetting the baby!" Ming freezes at P'Kit words. "Stop...please my alpha stop..." P'Kit says gentle face in Ming back. Ming takes one more look at my father before storming out P'Kit following him close. I rub my face sighing heavily. I take a look around at my friends. Beam is holding onto P'Forth who face is twisted in rage, while P'Pha looked disappointed. Yo and Aim are huddled together looking disappointed too. Mae walks over with a rag holding it to Kerkkrai face.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't explain everything before he went off" I say looking down at the ground. I feel a hand touch my back gentle. I look up to see P'Arthit standing next to me holding Sonny while May holds Korn.

"Kongpob, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm actually glad you have a friend like that" Kerkkrai say. I look at him as he rotates his jaw. A bruise already forming on his cheek. "He has a mean right hook." I giggle at that before sighing.

"it's the Mai Thai training." He nods his head in understand.

The doorbell rings again before it bust opening "this party can officially begin" Bright cheers happily. Rome smacks him in the back of the head glaring at him.

"There are babies here keep it down" Bright rubs the back of his head pouting before making kissing faces at Rome. The omega rolls his eyes pushing his alphas face away gentle blushing. "sorry about him...hmm...I couldn't find a sitter, so I brought my brothers. I hope you don't mind N'Kong" He ask looking at me pointily. I look down to see two small children standing behind him. I smile shacking my head. He knows my fear of meeting new people.

"No worries they are always welcome" I walk over kneeling down, so I'm face to face with them. "Hi. My name is Kongpob. Whats are yours?" they look up at Rome who nods smiling down at them. One of the boys I assume is the oldest wai stepping around Rome.

"I'm Awut and this is my twin brother Kasem. He doesn't talk much" I continue to smile nodding.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both. I have twin boys too, but they are babies, not big boys like you two" I stand back up nodding toward the food. "there is plenty of food if they are hungry and they can play in the pool too" I tell Rome who smiles and nods.

I saw hello to Knott, Tutah, and Prem before going back over to P'Arthit. I already feel myself shacking a little. Even though I know all these people. I trust all these people; my body still shacks in large crowds. "I'm going outside to check on Ming" I saw to Arthit kissing Sonny head gentle before walking outside." I look around to finding P'Kit sitting in a chair with Ming sitting between his legs. If it was any other time I might make a lewd comment, but I can still feel the anger coming off Ming. "Hey" I say walking over to them. I sit down next to Ming laying my head on his shoulder.

"If you came here to ask for me to apologize you can fuck off" He says, a slight bite to his words. I shack my head no picking at his side of his shirt

"No, I came to thank you for standing up for me, and to ask if you are okay." I feel his body relax just a little.

"Why the fuck is he here Kongpob? Why are you talking to him?" I sit up grabbing his face making him look at me.

"He didn't know I was alive." I keep my eyes locked with his as I explain everything that happen before he arrived. Once I am done explaining I remove my hands from his face and watch as he burry his face in P'Kit stomach. I watch his back rise and fall a number of times before sitting back up.

"So, I owe him an apologize." He finally says his anger gone.

"Nope sure don't. He said he is glad I have a friend like you. I have a question for you though." He hums placing his forehead on P'Kit stomach again gentle.

"How far along is P'Kit?" They both still, before Ming chuckles.

"Told you he would catch that" P'Kit sighs as he rans his hands though Ming hair.

"eight weeks. We were going to keep it a secret till after the first trimester. I'm due mid-December." I grab Ming arm shacking it, I'm so excited.

"I'm going to be an uncle! I hope you have a boy too!" Ming laughs his body fully relaxed now. We sit and talk about the baby for a little while. I ask Kit about heats and how he knew he was pregnant. He explained that when omegas have heat it allows them to get pregnant. Though it wasn't unheard of or uncommon for an omega to get pregnant outside of hit. This help me better understand so P'Arthit and I could plan for our next baby.

There is a huge crash from inside causing us to rush back into the house. P'Arthit is standing there rubbing his head, while mae has Sonny, and May is still holding Korn. P'Knott has my friend Tew pinned to the wall, while P'Prem has my other friend Wad pinned to the door. I am extremely confused on what is going on here. Yo and Aim rushes over to us.

"Mates. P'Arthit alpha friends are mates with our omega friends" Aim said. Well damn.

**sorry its a little later then when I normal post.  Who wants a friend like Ming?! lol two more mates an another baby! Happy reading!**