"You Kongpob were the light and love of your parents lives. Your parents and grandparents dotted on you. For them you were their everything." Mae looked at me smiling "That doesn't mean they loved you any less Oon. Kerkkrai still dotted on you even after Kannika death, to him you were still his son, even if not by blood." I nodded my head agreeing. Though we don't speak or meet as often anymore, Uncle Kerkkrai had always been a second father figure to me.

The rest of the day was spent with mae and grandpa telling stories of Kannika and Kerkkrai, making my bunny, laugh and cry. My heart hurt for him.

Flashback ends.

A small whimper brought me out of my thoughts. Kong was still sitting on the couch on the balcony. Another small whimper then a loud cry. I walked over the bassinet picking Sonchai up, just as Kong walked in from outside. I started rocking Sonny gentle shushing him softly. "It's okay my little man." By now we have figured out the different cries each baby has. This was a hungry cry, so there wasn't much I could do to help as Kong was breastfeeding him.

"Here I'll take him" Kong said, his voice hoarse. I quickly looked up noticing the red rim eyes, the tear stain on his cheek.

"Bunny..." I started but he shook his head, as he took Sonny. I watched as he sat on the couch and started feeding our son. I truly hated seeing him so upset. I can't even imagine what he is feeling deep inside. To find out that his whole life was a lie. That he wasn't an orphan, that he had a father who was still very much alive out there, thinking his only son passed away. Everything he went through growing up, could have been avoided. I think that is what pisses me off the most. Someone did this to him for their own greed. I knelt down in front of Kongpob, placing my hand on Sonny head gentle. "Bunny...You do know that I love you, more than anything in this world, right? You can talk to me about anything, and I will listen." He looked at me tears in his eyes, his lips trembling. Using my other hand, I cup his cheek gentle smiling a little as he leans into my touch. "Nothing in this lifetime or any other lifetime will make me stop loving you. You are strong, brave bunny, and you have no idea, how much I admire you." Kong closed his eyes as tears fall freely. I lean up kissing his lips gentle tasting the salt of his tears. "Do not hide away from me sweetheart, lean on me, let me take away your burden" I say leaning my forehead against his. I move to sit beside him as he buries his face in my neck sobbing quietly. I wrap my arms around him and Sonny holding them tightly.

Kong feed both the babies, then I changed them. They were laying in their swings content for now. Kong stood in the kitchen holding a bottle of water staring off into space again. Something he has been doing a lot. I walk up behind him wrapping arms around his wrist, placing my chin on his shoulder gentle. "Bunny, remember I told you I had a surprise?" He turned in my arms looking at me questions in his eyes. I kissed the tip of his nose making him wiggle it. I chuckle because he truly reminded me of a bunny "How about we get the babies read and I show you the surprise?" Kong looked at me for a moment before nodding. Then he surprised me. He leaned up kissing me gentle before nuzzling into my neck.

"I love you, thank you so much for putting up with me this past week." He whispered. I held him tight not saying anything back.

It took a little while, but an hour in a half later, I was turning pulling into a gated community. Kong looked around at all the modern homes. I had picked this area for a reason. One being it was gated with a security guard and CCT. The second was the yard. The twins would have a place to play. And then there was the playgrounds. There were four through out the community.

"Arthit where are we going?" Kong asked looking at me with a cute expression on his face. I chuckle patting his thigh gentle.

"Just wait baby" I say, and after another five minutes we pull up to a house. Kong is even more confused. I get the babies with Kong and walk up to the door.

"P'?" He sounds so cute confused I can't help but laugh. I hold his free hand as we walk into the house. "Who's house is this? Should we be here?"

"don't worry they knew we were coming. How about we place the little one down and take a look around?" I saw as I place Korn car seat down in the middle of the room. Kong does the same with Sonny "They will be okay; we will hear them if they cry" I took his hand gentle pulling him away. "The living room is unfurnished as you can see. There are two guest rooms on the main floor off the living room." I gentle pull him into a full kitchen, Americanized as they say. There was a double wall oven a stove, dishwasher, sink, a large island, and a lot of cabinet room. There was a pantry as well. I watch Kong eyes go wide looking at all the amenities in the kitchen. "There leads outside to a large back yard, with a swimming pool." I pull him away from the kitchen pointing things out, as he heads upstairs. "There are five bedrooms, upstairs along with five bathrooms. Each room has their one bathroom so no fighting over one" I chuckle and Kong giggles. I open two of the five bedrooms, before getting to the master bedroom. "this is the master bedroom." I open the door and let Kong walk in before me. The room is huge and would allow for a small setting area along with a king size bed. "there is a door that leads out a balcony that overlooks the back yard and pool." I point to the sliding glass door before pointing another set of doors. "That door is the bathroom and the door next is the walk-in closet. There is a door in the bathroom that leads into the walk-in closet in case we forget our clothes." I watch as Kong walks around the room admiring everything. I love the look of pure joy on his face as he opens the bathroom door. "there is a tub that fits five people, a separate shower, and a double sink." I saw leaning against the bathroom door. Kong run his hands over the vanity smiling lightly. He walks out and over to the balcony opening the doors and stepping out. "Come bunny there is more the see" I say holding out my hand which he takes as soon as he walks over to me.

We walk back down about ten feet to one of the doors I didn't open before. "What do you think of the house bunny?"

"I really love it P'Arthit! This is a house I always dream of having. There is so much room here! And the yard is big enough for the boys to play in!" Kong looks at me pouting" but why are we here?" I chuckle turning him toward the door.

"go ahead baby open it" I spoke. Kong looks confused but does as I say opening the door. I hear a gasp as I watch him spin around the room, before looking at me. There was one crib and a banner that read "Welcome home" across it.

"P'Arthit?" his voice full of wonder and hope. I walk over to him cupping his cheeks gentle. I kiss his lips as he wraps his arms around my neck. The kiss full of love and passion. No lust, just love, for now.

"Welcome home" I say once we pull away. Kong smiles wide at me kissing me again.

"Really?! You mean it P'Arthit you mean it?" he asks so full of excitement and hope.

"Yes bunny, I mean it. This will be our new home. The home we raise our children in." 

**Thank you for waiting! Happy reading! **