Chapter 124: The Final Day

Mulai dari awal

He laughed at me.

"It's a big shirt." I repeated.

"What's the saying? If your shoes are big you'll grow into them?" He cackled and I glared at him, annoyed and seeing him walking in front of me kicked the back of his leg as he was walking in retaliation.

"Motherfucker!" He stumbled, and glanced back at me a sudden fiery dark look in his eyes and, my heart jolted slightly and I backed up a little bit, moving around him nearer to Jacob.

He pointed a finger at me. "You want me to chase you?"

"I'd rather you-"

"Quiet." Jacob demanded loudly, opening the door to the locker room and waiting for us to enter.

He got me a shirt from his locker, white like it had been bleached and perfectly ironed and folded, it was freaky how organised he was.

I accepted it and thanked him. And then both of them watched me, waiting for me to change.

The locker room had lockers lining the walls in a rectangular shape, and then a row of lockers in the middle, creating a somewhat small corridor between us filled with light grey lockers on either side.

The two of them stepped on either side of me, Jacob near to his locker and Atlas on the other side. Atlas arched an eyebrow.

I looked between the both of them.

They looked back at me.

Enclosed space.

No one else here.

Atlas folded his arms, he looked like he might just be broad shouldered if he didn't move, but the moment he did you could see his biceps flex through his shirt. I didn't know why I felt as increasingly nervous as I did, but I blamed it on that. Jacob too just looked down at me impassively, a cool blue gaze on me.

"Change." He ordered, stepping closer, not helping at all. I looked up to see his eyes examining me slowly, with a gaze that made me feel weird. I glanced at Atlas and he cocked his head, something strange in his eyes.

My heart felt like it was going at an odd pace. I couldn't help that I felt weird between them. Everything they'd done so far had fucked up my brain and now... the association forced me to think that way.

My eyes glanced at Jacob's lips and he raised his eyebrows.

I saw the flashback of the porn, Jason and Brett and everything in between, the red and pink and too much of everything as Brett tortured Jason and Jason made noises like he was fully on board with being actively murdered on camera. My heart raced in my chest.

"Yeah..." I shifted nervously, feeling a little too self aware. "I'll just..."

The air was stuffy, bristling between us.

"I didn't give you the shirt to hug." Jacob raised an eyebrow. "Change."

"Not with you..." Stop watching me. I wanted to tell them. Them and their eyes, they felt like they had lasers shooting out of them, I swear I could feel them on my skin, both of them. Did they really have no idea how nervous that made people feel?

I dropped my bag on the floor and headed for the door. "I'll just change in the toilets!"

"What?" Atlas looked at me like I was mad.

"There's a security camera in here!" I ran out of the room.

"What are you a girl?" Atlas yelled after me.

"Hey!" Jacob barked.

But the boys toilets was just next to the lockers, and I didn't want them to follow me, which was half my reason for dropping my backpack like an anchor.