89. Babies

You were walking in a field in a flowing white dress and your hair blowing in the wind. You saw a woman at the other end of the field and walked to her, she turned around and saw it was your biological mother.

"Mom!" You said running up to her and jumped into a tight embrace. "I've miss you so much." You pulled back and she tucked some of the hair away from your face.

"I've miss you too, darling. But it's not your time, you have two beautiful children to take care of." She said with a sad smile.

"Where am I?" You asked looking around.

"At a meeting point between life and death, there are a few people who wanted to see you one last time." She said and you tilted your head confused.

She gestured her head behind you and you looked and saw Tony, Natasha and Steve. They all smiled and Natasha waved along with the other two.

You started to tear up and turned back to your mom. She smiled and kissed your forehead. "I'll see you again my dear." She said and faded away.

You turned back to the group and ran to them embracing all of them in a group hug. "How ya been princess?" Tony asked as you pulled back.

"Well, I just gave birth and looks like I almost died, I got married to Bucky. I'm happy, really happy." You said smiling.

"I'm glad I went on that mission and you didn't." Natasha said.

"I still wish things could be different, I wish you all could still be here." You said.

"We're always there, you just don't know it." Steve said and smiled at you.

"I miss you guys, Morgan and pepper miss you, Yelena misses you, Bucky and Sam really miss you too." You said looking from Tony to Natasha then Steve.

"We had to do what we had to do." Tony said.

"I'm glad you got to live the life you wanted." You said to Steve.

"It was tuff with you not being around to have movie nights with." He said. "And sorry about Bucky keeping some stupid with him while I was gone." He added and you giggled.

"Yeah, I've definitely given him a hard time for that." You said.

"You are gonna make the best mom. I'm excited to watch. You better name one after me." Nat said and you giggled.

"I'll add it to the list." You said.

"You gotta get back, there's a few people waiting for you." Tony said.

You looked at them all sadly and gave them individual hugs. You turned back and saw a familiar figure at the edge of the cliff and ran up to him.

"Loki?" You asked.

He turned around and gave his mischievous grin, "The one and only, darling." He said opening his arms.

"You know that's not true." You giggled and embraced him. He turned you in the hug and put you back on the ground.

"Heimdal is trying his best to let this happen, different rules in Valhalla." He said.

A girl from a different universe On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara