21. Bucharest

You decided to go to London with Steve for the funeral for moral support and Sam was tagging along too. You and Sam sat in the front waiting for Steve as him and other men walked the casket down the isle.

It was a beautiful ceremony so far the bishop the. introduced Sharon Carter. Sam elbowed Steve and he looked up and became confused and a bit upset.

She started her speech. "Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of shield... But I just knew her Aunt Peggy. She had a photograph in her office. Of Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid, it was pretty cool. But it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related. I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage... In a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed in either. She said, 'compromise where you can but when you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something is wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move... It is your duty to plant yourself like a tree... Look them in the eye and say ''No, you move.''"

The ceremony ended and everyone filed out of the church. Steve asked to take a few minutes alone. So you and Sam waited outside.

"I actually have to go." You said looking at the time. "Tell Cap I'm sorry."

"Where are you going?" Sam asked confused.

"To see a friend." And teleported to your room first to pack your suit. You changed into dark jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket. You put your hair up in a high ponytail taking some strands down to frame your face.

You then grabbed what you needed and put them into a small backpack. You decided to call Bucky so you didn't frighten him. "Come on pick up, pick up."

There was one more ring, "Hey, doll, what's going on?" He asked surprised you made a call earlier than usual.

"Hey Buck, I'm on my way to you actually, wanted to let you know so you didn't get scared when you saw me..." you ended the phone call and thought of Bucky. You then teleported into the apartment he was staying in and fell on the mattress. "Pop in." You finished your sentence.

Bucky set the phone down and rushed over to you helping you up. "Are you insane, I told you, not till it was safe." He reprimanded you.

"Well, it's not safe for you anymore..." you tried to tell him but he interrupted you.

"Y/n, go back home now." He said sternly.

"No." You said sternly back and he had a stern face. "Come on at least let me stay for a night." You begged.

"You are gonna be the death of me." He said flabbergasted and pushed his hair back. He looked down at you and you were giving him puppy dog eyes. He groaned, "Fine! One night that's all." He said in finality.

"That's all I need." You said with a smile. He shook his head at you.

You guys were hanging out for a few hours taking about nothing and everything. You even showed him how to take a picture on the burner phone you gave him. You took some of yourself and of the both of you together. They were cute so you sent them to your phone. You had your phone on ghost mode so even Tony couldn't track you.

"Since it's almost dinner time, we have to go to the market. I don't have anything here." He said standing up from the bed you were both sat on.