46. Infinity War

A few hours later you were just getting to Wakanda. Sam landed the plane on the tarmac and you led with Steve and Natasha on both sides of you and the others followed as the jet bridge opened.

You were greeted by T'Challa and the Dora Milaje along with some of the kings guards.
"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said as you walked up. Steve shook his hand and Bruce began to bow. Wanda and Vision continued on with some of the guards.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Challa informed and Bruce looked at Rhodes annoyed and you looked behind you to Pietro who you did the same prank to and giggled as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"So how big of a assault should we expect? Y/n did inform us earlier, we never knew the variable though." He asked.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce answered coming up beside you.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe the Dora Milaje, and..." he pointed to the side.

"And a semi stable 100 year old man." You heard an all to familiar voice. Steve gave him a hug.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asked.

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world. Just missing my girl." He said with a smile. You charged him and he picked you up into a bear hug.

"I'm so sorry. I don't realize how long it was gonna seem to you. To me it was only a little over a month." You said squeezing him.

"I'm just glad I get to hold you again." He said happily then put you back on the ground. You put your hands on his chest and looked up and him trying to memorize the new beard growth and the new length of his hair. He kept his hands on your waist then leaned down and captured your lips in a sweet tender kiss.

"Okay love birds, we have a stone to take out." Sam said coming up next to you.

You pushed him back with your powers a bit and continued to kiss Bucky who chuckled into the kiss.
"I think I especially missed that." He said pulling back a bit.

Nat pulled you away from him and you frowned reaching out to him. "Come on, Juliet. Romeo can wait. We gotta go." She laughed and you huffed as she pushed you from behind to lead you away from him.

You looked back and saw Pietro looking at you a bit sadly and immediately hit yourself in the head. You never told him what had happened before you went with Thor.

"He'll be fine, heartbreaker." Nat whispered to you.

"Don't say that. That makes me feel worse." You said with a sigh.

She slugged her arm over your shoulder. "Like you told me. He knew what he was getting into. It's not your fault." She assured and you relaxed a bit.

"I love you!" You heard Bucky yell.

"I love you more!" You yelled turning around walking backwards with Nat holding you back from going forwards.

"Not possible, doll!" He said with a smirk.

You just smiled at him and then blew a kiss and turned back around moving forward, leaving Rhodes, Sam and Bucky. Pietro followed quickly after, not trying to make it awkward between him and Bucky.