36. A Day With Bucky

You woke up the next morning tangled with Bucky and the sheets. You had done it a few more times last night with little sleep in between and could feel a bit of pain between your legs.

You moved yourself on top of his chest and just stared at him for a few seconds. He looked even more peaceful than he did when he went into Cryo.

You leaned up and kissed his lips, he quickly reciprocated it and began kissing you back pulling you closer. He flipped you over and you sleepily giggled as he kissed around your face.

"Good morning." He said sleepily.

"Good morning handsome." You said and kissed him. "Already up for another round." You joked.

"I am, but I think you might need a break." He joked back.

"You aren't wrong about that." You admitted. "We'll see in if can walk this morning." You chuckled.

"If you can't I'll just have to carry you all day." He smirked giving you another kiss.

"I wouldn't mind that." You said as he gave you another kiss. "If we don't get up now, we probably never will." You giggled.

"Who said I ever wanted to." He said as he tickled you and kissed your neck.

You giggled as he kept going, "No, tickling is my weakness." You said through laughs then flipped him on his back.

"I could get use to this view."  He smirked.

You rolled your eyes and leaned closer, "Don't get too comfy." You said against his lips then got off of him and headed to the bathroom. You heard him groan and giggled to yourself.

You changed into a pair of jean shorts and one of the t shirts you had. You started brushing your teeth and Bucky came in still fully nude. You chuckled and shook your head putting the toothbrush under the water. He came up behind you and hugged you from behind after he put his own brush in his mouth.

You leaned back into him as you both brushed your teeth and rocked back and forth. You both finished brushing you teeth and you turned around to him and have him a kiss with a smack then gave a nose scrunch.

"I truly don't think you know the effect you have on me." He said admiring you.

You just giggled, "Get some clothes on, we're going to see Ayo and Shuri." You said and he smacked you on the ass as you walked out, "Oh you are so paying for that later." You said with a cheeky smirk.

"I cant wait." He grinned.

You sat on the couch as you waited for Bucky to get ready and got a call from Wanda.

"Hey, Wand's. What's up?" You asked.

"All I'm gonna say is wow, you had a hell of a night." She laughed through the phone and you went  bright red.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I forgot to block it." You said rubbing you hand down your face.

"It's fine, just tell me all about it and I'll forgive you." She giggled.

You told her almost every last detail. "Oh yeah, and he asked me to be his girl." You said giddy.

"You were about the leave that out?" She laughed.