18. New Avengers

You woke up in yet another hospital bed this time you weren't in the lab or at a hospital but a bedroom. You looked around and adjusting yours eyes to the light.

"Sleeping beauty has awoke yet again." You heard Nat say from the door.

You sat up, "How long was I out?" You asked yawning.

"Just the rest of that day and the rest of this morning. It's only four now." Nat said sitting on the side of your bed.

You suddenly got frantic, "Is he alive? Are they okay? Did I save them?" You asked in a panic.

"I'm right here Princesa." You heard the Sokovian accent from the door way and whipped your head to look.

"Oh my gosh," you said getting up from the bed and rushed at him in a hug, "Thank God." You sighed.

"You miss me that much?" He joked.

"No," you pulled away and smacked his arm, "I just didn't want to see you dead." You said seriously and crossed your arms like toddler.

"Oh, come on, admit it, you love me." He said and put his hands up.

"Oh, please if she loves anyone it's me." You heard Wanda say as she came into view.

"Oh you have no idea how good it is to see you." You said and enveloped the other twin in a hug.

She laughed and held you back, "Oh I can, now at least. Our connection stopped when you fainted. It felt like, like I was dying too." She said looking at you with a sad expression.

"I'm so sorry I put you through that. Maybe there's a way we can break the..." you started to say.

"No way. I don't want to lose it again. It feels good knowing you're safe." She said sternly then with a smile.

"It feels good to me too." You said with a big smile.

"Yeah, okay you win. She definitely loves you." Pietro joked.

"We're connected, forever now." You said and put your arm around her shoulders and she put hers around your waist. You looked around still wondering where you were. "Sooo... Where are we?" You asked.

"Ah, right. We... are in the New Avengers facility in Upstate New York." Wanda said walking you down the hallway with Pietro and Nat behind.

"Really!" You asked excitedly.

"Yeah, did you know this was a thing?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, before I got to this universe and after. Tony told me about it and I helped Pepper with some designs." You said proudly.

Wanda and Pietro both looked confused, "I'll tell ya another time." You giggled and you continued to walk down the hallway with Wanda.

^^^

A few weeks later you're looking in the mirror at the new suit Tony designed for you and your freshly chopped hair that hovers over your shoulders. You added some blue at the end too for fun, you did it with Wanda when you guys had one of your sleepovers that you basically have every other night seeing as you're roommates anyway, sometimes Pietro, Sam and Vision would join too.