84. Forever

*🌶*

Your hair was done in large curls with Daisies placed all around. Your makeup was natural with a hue of pink on your eyes with mascara and lip gloss on your lips.

You went behind the dressing screen and Wanda was with you as you put on the dress, red magic went around the dress as she was buttoning the back and the dress fit perfectly around your bump, it was basically in disguise.

She made a flower crown from her magic and placed it on the back of your head with a veil flowing from the back of it down to the end of the dress. She put your parents pendent around your neck and it fit perfectly with the theme. You slipped on your heels and walked out from the screen following Wanda and everyone looked at you lovingly some with tears in their eyes.

Clint and Rhodes knocked on the door and came in and looked at you in awe.

"You look great, kid." Clint said with tears in his eyes and Rhodes had some too.

"You guys can't cry because then I'll cry. I already ruined my makeup once." You giggled trying to keep the tears in.

"All good, setting spry is a God sent. And waterproof mascara." One of the makeup artists said and you giggled.

"Here are your flowers." Pietro said coming up with a beautiful bouquet of wild flowers and handed them to you. "You look beautiful, Princessa." He said and kissed your cheek.

You smiled at him with a scrunched nose then did a small happy dance, you looked around for Morgan and didn't spot her, "Holy, shit I'm getting married." You said and everyone chuckled.

"Let's make sure you're not late." Rhodes said and you smiled brightly at him.

Sarah and Wanda both grabbed their small bouquets and lead the way with Pietro behind them. Clint and Rhodes both held their arms out and you connected yours through both of them and held your bouquet in the middle. "They'd be proud of you." Clint said talking about your parents.

"Tony, Nat and Steve would be too." Rhodes added and you smiled at both of them and continued to walk.

^^^

You were standing by the door waiting for your cue, Morgan went first covering the ground with flower petals and Sarah followed after a minute linking arms with Cass.

Wanda was paired with AJ and they walked out after the others made it to the front. Pietro and Sam decided to link arms and you giggled as they walked out of the door next. You took deep breaths knowing you were next. Every time they opened the door you tired to peak to see Bucky but you couldn't.

After about a minute, the longest minute of your life you heard the music you picked to walk down the aisle too, it was an instrumental ABBA song and you smiled brightly. The two men took your arms again and opened the door. As you walked through there was a flowery walk way and a slight turn.

As you turned you saw Bucky at the end of the aisle and started to tear up. Your smile grew even bigger and you saw him looking at you lovingly, you saw a bit of a shine to his eye and had to look away so you didn't cry your makeup off, yet anyway.

You looked in the crowd and saw everyone you had invited and gave small waves as you walked by. You looked back at Bucky and saw Sam put an hand on his shoulder as he cried happy tears. Sam had to wipe some of his own away as well.