43. Ragnarok

You got into the copilots chair as Thor got into the pilots chair and strapped in. "All right, we can figure this out. It's just another spaceship." He said and you looked at him worried and he gave you a sort of reassuring smile.

He pressed a few buttons and the ship proceeded to lift off and went through the gate. He sped the the sky quickly and as you were going through the city a ship came up behind you and started shooting.

Valkyrie's ship came up behind it and blew it up.
"Open the door." She said through the coms of the ship.

Thor then opened the door in the back of the ship that went upwards. A few seconds later Bruce came through the bottom and almost fell off to the other side. Thor and you laughed as he gained his footing and got to the middle on his hands and knees.

Someone else started shooting at the ship. "Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce yelled from the back. He got to his feet trying to gain balance to get up to the front.

"Yes, we should." Thor said looking for something. "Where are the guns on this ship?" He asked Valkyrie through coms.

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel." She yelled.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff." She said.

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?" Bruce asked using Thors chair to keep steady.

You brought your hands up to your chest with a disgusted face.

"Yeah. Don't touch anything." Thor answered.

Valkyrie's ship got in front of you and the advancing ship shooting at you followed her and made her ship explode.

"No!" You all yelled. Then saw something flying towards the ship. It ended up being Valkyrie and she yelled as she caught onto the side of the ship. More ships started to surround yours and started to try to shoot it down.

"Get inside." Thor yelled.

"In a minute." She said then got on the roof and hopped off into one of the pursuing ships and cut it down the middle, making it fall down on fire. She then jumped to the next one.

"God's she's a badass." You said admiring her.

"I should probably go and help. Here take the wheel." He said to Bruce getting up.

"No. I don't know how to fly one of these." He said frantically trading places.

"You're a scientist. Use one of your PhDs." Thor said then walked to the back.

"None of them are for flying alien spaceships!" He yelled.

"It's okay Bruce, just pretend it's the Quinjet. I'll be your copilot." You reassured.

"You were better than me at driving one of those things. You take the wheel I'll be copilot." He said panicked trying to dodge the blasts.

"You're doing great sweetie." You cheered on, he rolled his eyes. More blasts came to the ship and he focused on the task at hand.