67. Madripoor

You changed into the dress Zemo had for you in the bathroom. You looked in the mirror after you put it on, it was an extremely short, tight and low cut black dress with spaghetti straps. You tried to pull it down but then it basically showed your boobs. You sighed and fixed your hair into a neat but messy bun and took some strands out to frame your face. You put on a shirt cat eyes and grabbed the mask before you walked out of the bathroom.

You looked up and saw Bucky staring with his mouth open a bit, blushing and you tried to tug on the dress a bit and walked back to your chair and sat uncomfortably trying to tug it down more since it rode up even more.

"Are you sure you don't have anything else I can wear?" You asked Zemo who was eyeing you up and down as you put on your heels.

Bucky got up from his chair and took of his leather jacket and handed it to you. You looked up at him confused then gave a grateful but embarrassed smile. You took it from him and draped it over your lower half and covering your chest until you finished putting on your shoes realizing your boobs were much more out.

"You look perfect, it's almost like the one you wore to Madripoor last time." He said and you looked at him angrily.

"You've been there before?" Bucky asked you.

"Yeah, it was an undercover mission, I kept my mask on but let's just say it was even less covered than I am now." You blushed.

"How undercover did you go?" He asked intrigued.

"Um, well, there was this strip club that we got a tip from and we didn't have an in, so I came up with the idea of be being one of the dancers. We made sure all the girls and other guests were safe after I danced for the audience and brought the group to a private room and me and Ronin took them all down quickly." You told and smiled a bit. "He hated the idea but once it worked out he was pretty happy and quickly covered me." You giggled a bit.

You looked up at Bucky who seemed almost jealous. "His wife loved the story since it was similar to a mission she had to go on with him before. We told her all about the missions when she came back." You added and his face changed to a small smile you could only see if you were looking.

^^^

You were walking beside Sam who was dressed like the cover he needed to be down the bridge now with your mask over the lower half of your face.

"We have to fix this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam whined.

"Only an American would assume a fashion forward black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." Zemo said showing a picture to Sam and you looked over his shoulder and nodded at how similar they were.

"He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me, though." Sam said and handed him back the phone.

"Y/n, you will be Shadow yes, but also the Winter Soldiers date. Sam told me after I made the plan that you had broken up, I'm very sorry." He pretended to apologize.

"Why can't I just be Shadow?" You asked confused.

"It is a better cover to be in a relationship, since you are both notorious assassins it makes since." Zemo replied.