42. Revengers

You walked further down the hallway following Valkyrie walking between the men. She stopped in front of the same door you were brought to earlier.

She turned towards the group. "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day."

"I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you." Thor said and you looked at him with your eyebrow raised.

"I don't plan to stop drinking." She corrected. "But I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag."

"Good." Thor said, you and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?" She asked obviously.

"Yeah, it's called the Revengers." Thor looked to you and Bruce who nodded excitedly.

"Revengers?" She asked bemused.

"Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge." And then he looked to you and Bruce. "Do you want revenge?"

"Hell yeah." You said.

"I'm undecided." Bruce stammered.

"Also, I've got a peace offering." She said then opened the door beside her.

You all looked in a saw Loki in chains sitting on a box with his legs crossed.

"Surprise." He said unamused. You all walked in and Thor picked up some sort of golden bottle and threw it hitting Loki's head. "Ow." He said after it bounced off looking at Thor annoyed.

"Sorry, just had to be sure." He said looking him up and down.

You and Bruce followed in, you waved your hand and he nodded a hello. "Hello, Bruce." He said with a smile.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where you at these days?" Bruce asked stepping closer.

"It varies from moment to moment." He said darkly.

Bruce widened his eyes at him nervously. Then walked to get a snack. You giggled a tried to send Loki a glare at his antics.

"Is that a Dragonfang." Thor asked Valkyrie as she set it down.

"It is." She said walking up to the window.

"My God. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." Thor said in awe as he picked it up.

"So, Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside of city limits. Refuel on Xandar, and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months." She said and you immediately hated the idea of being away from Bucky any longer.

"Nope. We are going through the big one." Thor corrected pointing the sword out the window.

"The Devil's Anus?" She asked.

"Anus? Wait, wait, wait. Who's Anus?" Bruce said with his mouth full walking up to the three of you.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor said and Valkyrie rolled her eyes going to get a drink.