82. Parties

*🌶*

It was three days till the wedding and you had to try the dress on to make sure it was fitted to you, same with Bucky and his tux. You took Wanda and Sarah since their dresses were ready and Sam the boys and Pietro went with Bucky to try their suits.

Pepper of course was there seeming extremely stressed wanting this to be the most amazing day for you and Bucky. The girls tried their dresses on first and they looked perfect, Sarah had a yellow floor length gown that had one strap across the chest. Wanda wore also wore a yellow one that was floor length but it was strapless.

You went into the dressing room and tried your dress on. It fit perfectly and you showed the girls again and they all got giddy along with you. After you took it back off you walked out to the seating area and looked around with your mouth open.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled.

Along with your bridesmaids and Pepper you saw Shuri, Laura, Nebula, Valkyrie, Hope, Janet, Yelana, Sharon, Maria, Carol, Monica and Darcy, stood around the room with party dresses on and Wanda was holding a short blue silk dress.

"What is happening?" You asked with a smile, happy to see everyone.

"It's your bachelorette! It's time to have fun! I'm so excited to get drunk with you again." Valkyrie said and you laughed.

"That's gonna be kind of hard since I can't drink." You said and most of the girls looked at you confused. "Oh, right, how do I keep forgetting to tell people. I'm pregnant, with twins."

"Clint told me, I'm so happy for you." Laura said walking up to you and brought you into a tight hug. "You are gonna be such a good momma you were great with the kids already." She said pulling back from the hug.

"So no new drunken tattoos?" Valkyrie whined.

"Sorry Val, not for a few months." You giggled and rubbed you stomach absentmindedly.

"Well, I have been working on a concoction just for this night that is completely safe for you and the babies, that has all the same feelings of being drunk." Shuri said.

"And it's safe?" You asked even though she had already answered.

"I would never put you or them in danger." She assured and handed you a flask. "Don't drink it yet, wait till after dinner." She added and you giggled.

"I'll be taking that while you put this on." Wanda said taking it and handing you the dress.

"That seems a little tight, what if the bump shows?" You said worried.

"You aren't even showing yet, go get it on, we'll be the judges." She said and you took the dress and walked back into the changing room. You put it on and walked out and they whistled hollered and you blushed and giggled. "Hair and makeup." She said and they all started working on you putting their thoughts in on what the end result was gonna be.

They ended up going for a light Smokey eye and put your hair into a messy but neat bun with a few strands framing your face. "Wow, you guys did great." You said looking in the mirror.

"Let's get drunk!" Yelena yelled and everyone cheered and laughed and you were on your way out of the store. There was a limo parked out front and everyone filed in.