85. Growing

You had an amazing time at your wedding, drunken toasts we're made, many kisses were shared and a week later you're back in your apartment coming home from the honeymoon in Wakanda. You had stayed at the old hut and thank goodness you were already pregnant because you definitely would have been after that.

The babies were doing great Shuri checked them twice while you where there, one in the beginning and the end. She wanted to keep close eye since you brought up that it could be a little more complicated with possible super soldier twins. She did notice they were growing faster than normal babies but wasn't surprised about that.

You had gotten another sound bite of both of their heartbeats, they both sounded different to you and Bucky but she could barely tell. When you got home you saw some of the pictures from the wedding already hung up on the wall in beautiful frames and the rest were printed out along with the disposable camera pictures you requested as well, placed on the kitchen counter.

As soon as you had gotten back Bucky basically ripped your clothes off and made sure to make you yell loud enough to annoy the neighbors, all over the apartment. He said 'he missed it, he wanted to test it out again.' You weren't complaining, all of his touches felt like electricity to you and you never wanted it to stop.

The pregnancy hormones were crazy and you just wanted to jump his bones whenever you saw him. Thankfully he wanted to do that same to you.

Your belly had grown more after over a week went by and the hormone faze slowly went away. You started to feel the urge to nest but it didn't feel right in the spare room to you. You and Bucky were lying on the bed with his ear up to your stomach giving kisses from time to time while you listened to the two heartbeats on your phone. You played with his hair as you were deep in thought.

"Let's build a house." You said out of the blue.

Bucky looked up at you with furrowed eyebrows. "That's just the nesting talking. Why don't we just get two baby beds to start?" He suggested instead.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "It is not. Let's build a house, we're going to have to move out of this place eventually anyway. We should try and do it before they come. And what better way than to just make our own." You said as if it was that easy.

"It's not that easy honey." He said.

"Wanda literally made a whole tv show, I'm sure I could easily make a house but like not the hex part." You added for good measure not wanting to seem like you were just gonna snap your fingers and a house would appear.

"Fine, let's discuss." He said. "Where would we want to be?" He asked.

"I think Louisiana. You always feel peaceful there, I know it's where you want to be." You said and he looked almost bashful.

"Is that what you want though?" He asked.

"Of course, it's where you want to be, it's where Sam and Sarah and the boys are. You and Sam could go out on the boat, they boys could babysit the twins when their older." You said thinking of every possibility.

He smiled lovingly at you, "Okay, would we get a house to fix up or just some land?" He asked starting the like the idea.

"Well that depends, we'd have to look at what they have to offer that's close to their house. There's a lot more work to start from scratch but I think we could get it done. If we get a house that's run down it could take even longer." You said having thought about this a lot already.