52. Test Run

You got everything ready at Tony's and headed over to the Compound in his car after you packed some things in the trunk. You rolled up and saw Steve outside. Tony pulled up then pulled back after going to far and rolled his window down.

You got out of the car and looked over at him.
"Why the long face? Let me guess he turned into a baby." Tony said.

"Among other things, yeah. What are you two doing here?" Steve asked.

You walked around the car and patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, Cap. It's the EPR Paradox." You said.

Tony got out of the car, "Instead if pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky, dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it." Tony explained.

"You did." Steve said.

"Oh, did I? Well, thank God we're here. Regardless, we fixed it." He held up the device you both made that mourning you would use to go through time with. "A fully functioning time-space GPS." He said and Steve smiled. "I just want peace." He said with the peace signed and leaned on the car. "Turns out resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me, too." Steve said.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities. Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes. Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying. Would be nice." He said and walked closer to Steve.

Steve held his hand up, "Sounds like a deal." Tony shook it then rolled his eyes and walked to the trunk.

He took out Caps shield out after taking a toy and blanket off of it and walked up to him with it.
Steve sighed, "Tony, I don't know."

"Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly, I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding." He said and you chuckled.

He put it on his arm. "Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet. Didn't bring one for the whole team. We are getting the whole team, yeah?" He asked closing the trunk after getting some supplies out.

"We're working on that right now." Steve said. "Pietro and Nat are already on there way to Tokyo to get Barton. The others should be here any minute."

"Great let's get started." You said clapping your hands.

^^^

A few hours later you were working on the machine with Tony. Rocket came back and helped out too. He did the smaller things underneath no one else could quite get to. You were on the platform above him helping place things as well.

"Ratchet, how's it going?" Tony yelled yelled over coming back with more things.

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal." He sassed back.

You heard a belch and looked over and saw Thor. Or who looked like a larger longer haired Thor from the last time you saw him 2 ish years ago.

You walked into the room with Rhodes, where Nebula and Smart Hulk were putting Scott in the time travel suit.

"Time travel suit, not bad." Rhodes complimented.