83. Nerves

You decided to keep the tradition of not seeing each other for 24 hours before the ceremony so you had a sleep over with Wanda and Sarah at the apartment while Bucky had one with the guys.

You woke up the morning of with morning sickness per usual and had a stomach full of nerves. You decided to get in the shower right after that since the two girls were still sleeping and it helped you calm your nerves a bit.

You don't know what you were nervous about, you were so excited to be married to Bucky, to start a family with him. You got out of the shower and put the towel around you. As you did so it didn't fit the same as it usually did.

Your eyes widened and you ran into your closet and put on a set of your underwear and a matching bra. You put your robe over it and went out to sit on the edge of your bed. You chewed on your nails waiting for one of the girls to get up before you looked in the mirror not wanting to believe you had popped over night. A few minutes of anxiety later Wanda walked into the room and looked at you concerned when she saw you.

"You haven't changed your mind, have you?" She asked and walked over to you.

"No of course not." You answered immediately. "I, um, I think my belly popped."

"Really, let me see!" She said excitedly.

"It's not good, I just tried on the dress and it fit perfectly, of course the day of, I pop." You groaned and laid back on the bed. She laid back next to you and you both turned to look at each other.

"You and I both know we can use our magic to make it fit you." She said. "What is this really about?"

You sighed, "What if he backs out? What if I lose the babies and he hates me?" You said sadly.

"Y/n, even if you weren't pregnant that man loves you. Any time he's around you, all I can feel is love because of how strong his emotions are for you. I mean same goes for you. The night of your bachelorette, when you saw him on the street, I was consumed with excitement by you." She went on.

"And remember that time we all got into the big fight at the airport?" She asked and you nodded. "He was in love with you then, even though neither of you knew it. I felt both of you basically pinning after each other. And when you came to Scotland, I could feel how much you missed him." She continued and your eyes started to fill with tears. "He's not gonna leave you hanging, he's never gonna stop loving you. You guys are made for each other." She finished.

"Thanks, Wands. I needed that." You said and you both sat up and brought her into a hug.

"Anytime, now show me your belly." She said pulling back.

You giggled and walked into the closet with her behind you. You stood in front of the mirror and took the robe off showing the beautiful baby bump.

It wasn't that big either, your eyes swelled with tears and you rubbed your stomach wishing Bucky was here to see it too. "Can you get my phone off the night stand? I want to send a picture to Bucky." You asked and she ran out and back in quickly with your phone.

You took a picture of yourself in the mirror and sent it to him. Almost immediately he started calling you and you giggled and answered.

"You popped." He said excitedly and you almost heard a crack in his voice.

"I popped." You giggled and sniffled as more tears filled your eyes.