23. Hiding

Sam met up with you, Steve and Bucky and helped Steve carry Bucky to an abandoned warehouse. Steve placed Bucky's arm in a machine after they set him down on a crate. Steve walked over to the door to keep watch while you went over close by to a reflective surface and saw how beat up you were.

Your hair was halfway dry so it was wavy laying on your shoulders now out of the pony. You took your wet leather jacket and white shirt off leaving you in your grey tank top tucked into your dark ,now ripped in a few places, jeans.

You looked at your reflection and wiped off the mascara and dried blood off of your face with the wet shirt so it came off easier. Sam walked up behind you and you saw him in the reflection.

"I'm gonna have to snap that back into place for you, aren't I?" He said looking at your nose in the reflection.

You nodded your head and finished wiping your face. You turned around and faced him and he brought his hand up. You held it for a moment scared, "Please be gentle?" You begged.

"I'll be as gentle as I can." You let go of his hand and put your hands on his waist and he held your shoulder and put his fingers around your nose. "Okay, on three." You nodded your head, "one." He then put the nose back into place and you yelped in pain.

"That wasn't three!" You yelled at him and hit his side.

"You weren't gonna let me do it after two." He said with a chuckle.

"You think you're funny?" You asked holding your nose in pain.

"I think I'm hilarious." He said chuckling and walked away to keep an eye on Bucky.

^^^

Maybe a half an hour later you were sat outside the room Bucky was in, on a wall trying to check your powers. You snapped your fingers and fire came out. You held out your hand and made an ice ball. You created multiple energy balls and made your shirt float around. You even teleported behind Sam and scared him.

More time went by and you were now sitting on an abandoned forklift watching Steve watch out of the crack of the door. "Hey, Cap, Y/n!" Sam yelled.

You got up and jogged over to the room Bucky was in. He was slumped over and looked up at the group.
"Steve." He whispered

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked with his arms crossed.

He thought for a second, "Your mom's name was Sarah." He then chuckled, "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve said with a smile.

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam said.

"Give him a break." You warned.

"What did I do?" He asked angrily and looked at you sadly seeing the slight bruise on your cheek.

"Enough." Steve answered

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." He said angry with himself.

"Who was he?" Steve asked.

"I don't know." Bucky answered.