13. Loki's Scepter

You've been benched for a month now and have just been stuck in the lab with Tony and Bruce. You haven't even been able to fully train, just small workouts and only using your powers when necessary.

You were sitting at the desk they designed for you leaning back in the car facing the other two with your feet up. You were making a pen float with your powers, bored, not being able to find anything to do.

You come up with the idea to try and teleport the pen to Bruce's desk, you've never tried to teleport something other than yourself or another person with you to a different location. You focus on teleporting it but accidentally teleport yourself along with it.

"Oh shit." You say as you fall off the desk.

"Y/n! Oh my gosh are you okay. What did we say about using your powers." Bruce said getting out of his seat to help you up.

"I'm perfectly fine. I was trying to just teleport the pen but I guess my theory that I go with whatever I try to teleport is true." You say grabbing his hand and standing up.

He looks you over worried, you roll your eyes, "I've literally been a trained agent for the past 3 years. I've been hurt a hundred times before. Why are you guys babying me so much this time." You said walking back to your desk.

"We'll because you actually died for a few minutes." Tony said walking over to you.

"It's been a month since I've been discharged from the hospital. The least you can do is let me train my powers now. Maybe if I use them more the scar won't be as bad." You said as you sat down and looked up at Tony.

He contemplated it and shook his head. "Fine, but as soon as we say to stop you stop understood." He said pointing his finger at you.

You had a huge smile and jumped out of your chair and gave him a bear hug, "Thank you, thank you thank you, I promise I'll be careful."

They got you prepped with scanners and you started to work your magic. You lifted yourself in the air and flew around the room. You then teleported yourself behind them and tapped them on the shoulders to then got  in front of them when they turned their backs. They both were taken aback but chuckled when they saw the biggest smile on your face.

You then created a big ball of energy ready to aim it out of the open window. "Pull it back a bit, sunshine." Bruce said but you just rolled your eyes and made it a bit bigger and let it go out the window.

You looked back at the two who both had an eyebrow raised with serious looks. "What? I pulled it back, after I let it go." You said smugly and folded your arms.

"Session over princess." Tony said getting over to you and taking off the patches.

"Oh come on everything is fine, I feel even better. Come on just a little longer." You pleaded.

"Session is over." He paused and looked at you, "Because you can go back to what you were doing for training before." He said with a smirk.

You were shocked and looked at him in surprise, "Really? I'm free?" You asked and he rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Yes! Oh my gosh, finally."

You said and ran for the door. You turned back and gave Bruce then Tony and kiss in the cheek each. "Thank you, love you." You yelled running to the door again.