66. Zemo

You walked through the facility in Berlin, where Zemo was kept, between the two men while a guard led you through. "He's just through that corridor." The Guard said pointing straight.

"All right, give us a sec." Bucky said as you all stopped in the hall. The guard nodded and walked away. "I'm gonna go in alone."

"Why?" Sam asked.
"What?" You asked at the same time.

"You're both Avengers. You know how he feels about that." Bucky replied.

"It's not like you two were known for frolicking in the sun together." Sam said and you had to hold back a giggle.

"He was obsessed with Hydra. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it." He insisted and started walking away.

You grabbed his arm and he looked at you confused. "Please be careful, I know he can't do anything to hurt you, but he could mess with your head." You pleaded.

He nodded his head and put his hand on your cheek instinctively for a second then let go remembering himself, "I'll be fine." He then started walking again.

You looked after him nervously and Sam tapped your arm. "Come on, we'll wait for him outside." You reluctantly followed. "You're a big softie." He said.

"I am not." You argued annoyed.

"Really, you just told your ex to be careful. Most people wish there exes were dead." Sam said with a smirk.

"Well, I'm not most people." You sassed back and he just smirked at you.

^^^

You were walking through a dark warehouse Bucky brought you and Sam to. You used your powers to light your why while Bucky and Sam used a flashlight. "What are you taking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail?" Sam asked. "Where the hell are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?" He continued.

"We have no leads, no moves, nothing." Bucky said.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." Sam said.

"And we also have eight super soldiers that are loose." Bucky countered and accidentally shined the light in Sam's eyes and you jumped after you saw a huge spider web. 

"Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offense." Sam said.

Bucky find the lights and turned them on and you stoped using your powers and they turned off their flashlights. "Offense." Bucky said. "Super soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code." Bucky said walking past Sam and you were wiping your arms still grossed out by the web.

"I've been on the wrong side of that code, Buck and so have you. Y/n, come on share some wisdom." Sam said looking at you and you looked at the two and walked closer.

"Sorry what's the discussion?" You asked and cringed seeing another one.

"No help." Sam said shaking his head.

"Hey, for your information I'm the one who said talking to Zemo was a bad idea all together, thank you very much." You defended quickly.