19. Logos

You were sitting in your bedroom listening to low music as you did some sketch's in your notebook. You got the random thought about Bucky and started wondering how he was doing.

Whenever Steve or Sam would bring up looking for him you would always cringe a bit knowing exactly where he was. Sometimes you would change the subject or just pretend you didn't hear what they were talking about. You went on a few undercover missions with Wanda, Pietro, Sam, Steve and Nat following different leads for him or Rumlow.

You couldn't concentrate on the drawing anymore so you decided to look though your contacts to see if you kept the burner phones number that you gave him. You found the contact and stared at it for a minute and decided to call it. It rang, and rang, and rang.

You were about to hang up till you heard a groggy voice on the other end, "Who is this." He said.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. It's way later there, I..."
You said frantically, completely forgetting the time difference.

"No, no it's okay." He said still sounding tired. "Um, how are you?" He asked waking himself up to talk to you.

"Um, I'm well, how's Romania?" You asked reluctantly while you paced your room.

"Beautiful, just like you said." He paused, "I'm starting to remember more." He said a bit excited.

"Good, that's amazing Buck. I'm really proud of you. Are you safe?" You asked with a smile then got a bit worried.

"Safe and sound doll, nothing to worry about." He said through a smile. "Are, you safe?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm actually helping train some new hero's." You paused. "Sorry you probably don't want to hear about that..."

"No, no, I wanna hear everything." He said frantic.

You chuckled a bit at his enthusiasm, "I'll just bore you."

"No, I promise I'll listen." He pleaded a bit.

"Okay, well, I'll start with the last Hydra base we took down." You told him basically everything, you even told him about the vision you got from the stone that only Wanda knows about.

You talked about the fight with Tony then the party. You talked about the first fight the team had with Ultron. You told him all about how you used your powers to get in contact with Wanda in the ship. And then about the fight on the truck and the train and how you and Wanda worked together to stop it.

You then told him about how Vision came to fruition and how he raised Thor's hammer. You explained the whole battle in as much detail as you could and how the twins teamed up with you and defeated Ultron. You talked about all your new friends and about how Scott kicked Sam's ass. Then you talked about how Pietro him both say you're a flirt.

"I swear I'm not a flirt. I'm just friendly." You said a bit triggered.

"I believe you, doll, I swear." He said with a chuckle.

You giggled and looked at the time. "Oh my gosh, I've kept you up for way to long." You panicked.

"Not long enough, doll. You're really good at telling stories." He said with a chuckle.