34. Revelations

It's been just a few days since that morning. You haven't done anything with Pietro since then since you felt like it wasn't right to keep doing anything especially now with Wanda knowing, and with Bucky still in Cryo. You were laying on the couch with Wanda just watching tv.

It sounded like something landed on the roof and you both shot up and readied your powers.

"Go wake up your brother. Get what you can packed." You ordered and she nodded her head and went onto the spare room then went into hers.

You walked closer to the middle of the room and kept your eyes on the door and partially on the windows. Pietro zoomed in front of you with a bag on his back and handed your bag with your box in it along with a few other things he packet for you.

You nodded and thanks and secured it on your back.
Wanda came out of her room quietly with a bag on her back ready to go.

"I texted Steve and Nat they should be on there way." Wanda said.

"We don't have time to wait for them. I can get us somewhere else for now." You said and grabbed both of their arms. You thought as hard as you could about Steve and Nat, but for some reason you weren't moving.

"What's going on why aren't we going anywhere?" Wanda asked concerned.

"I don't know I'm trying but it's not working." You answered nervously.

"It's okay just try to focus harder." Pietro said trying to calm you down.

A knock on the door startled all of you, Wanda readied her powers while you still held onto them.

"It's us." You heard Nat through the door.

You all sighed in relief and calmed down.
You walked over and opened the door to reveal Nat, Steve and Sam.

"We thought you'd be happier." Steve joked.

"We thought we got caught." You said and moved back to the twins and let the others come in.

"That's why it wasn't working." Wanda said holding your arm to reassure you.

"Let me just try something first." You teleported to the spare room then the kitchen then back to the living room. "Okay, all good." You said and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why didn't you text us?" Pietro asked defensively.

"We'll, we wanted to make sure you were prepared if they had come. Looks like you have your go bags and use y/n's powers. What happens when she's not here?" Nat explained then asked and crossed her arms at the twins.

"I can race us out of here to a discreet location till you can pick us up." Pietro answered.

"Good, you're already thinking ahead." Steve said. "Sam almost got caught so we just wanted to make sure you guys were prepared. But we also just wanted to check up on you." He said walking over to you and you gave him a hug still trying to calm down. "Sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay, we needed it. I was just nervous my powers were bugging out." You said and pulled back from the hug and gave him a smile.