25. Crumbled From Within

After you cried into Bucky's shoulder for what seemed like hours you decided it was best that you got some rest on one of the make shift beds the jet had. You still felt extremely weak after the fall.

After more than 10 hours of rest you woke up feeling better. You sat up and stretched feeling and hearing a few cracks. Bucky walked over to you when he saw you were up and brought you a water bottle.

You smiled in thanks and took a long sip of it.
"How long was I out?" You asked and took another.

"About 10 or so hours. I was starting to get worried." He said with a hint of blush.

"Oh, that's nothing. I've been out for months before. Sometimes my powers are just too much for my body to handle." You said and closed the water bottle. You looked up at him and he had a concerned look on his face. You laughed, "I promise it only happened once. And it was because I had lost a lot of blood on top of, over using my powers." You assured him.

"Don't let her fool ya, she's been down a few times but never lets that stop her." Steve said from the pilot seat. You got up and walked over to him.

"Hey, don't put me like that. How has it been for you guys. Ya know, catching up?" You asked and sat down in the seat next to Steve and Bucky sat back in his.

"It's been good, he's been remembering more as we talk." Steve said with a smile.

You looked back at Bucky with the biggest smile and he blushed along with smiling back.

"It's not that big of a deal, punk." Bucky said.

"Buck, that's a huge deal." You said. He just looked away bashful. "By the way, since I'm fully rested, I can fly for a bit. You'll need some rest too."

Steve looked at you then looked ahead. "Fine, just an hour though, I don't want you flying for to long you might have a concussion." He put on auto pilot as he got out of his seat and you switched with him taking auto pilot back off and steering the plan.

Bucky moved to the seat next to you to keep you company as Steve laid back on the bed and fell asleep in minutes.

A few hours have gone by so you have a few more to go. You and Bucky just talked about random things again like it was a normal everyday thing and it almost was, mostly a few times a month.

"I told you one hour." You heard Steve say from the back.

You giggled and rolled your eyes. "You needed it. It's really not that big of a deal. Bucky's good company." You said and looked at him with a smile and he became flustered.

"All right, I'm good now, move it sister." He said coming up behind your seat and poked your neck knowing it was ticklish.

One time when you were on a mission with him and one of the guards came up behind you and tried to poke you with something but before they did they poked their finger there and you just started laughing catching the man off guard enough for you to knock him out.

You start laughing and ducked away, "Hey, don't distract the driver." You then put it in auto pilot to let him take the reins. "Captain." You said getting up and saluted him. He chucked at you and took the seat.