14. Party's Over

You helped Nat bring Clint to Dr. Cho who was standing by the door with Maria Hill after the jet landed. She gave instructions to her team as you walked to the lab she set up.

"Ms. Y/n, it's good to see you again." She said after the nurses got Clint up on the table.

"Glad to see ya too doc. I'm excited to see the regeneration machine." You said rubbing your hands together and did a little happy dance.

"Well it's not the full scale, just a small version I brought with me." She said checking Clint's side.

"Well it's still cool, especially seeing it used on pops over here." You said patting his shoulder. "Don't worry it doesn't hurt, just helps the wound heal faster and leaves no scar." You reassured and he gave a thankful smile.

"Come on princess, time for the tests." Tony yelled so you could hear him from the other part of the lab.

"Ugh, I'll be back in a few." You said leaving the group while Dr. Cho patches up the wound a bit.
"Okay I'm here, why do we even need to do this." You asked crossing your arms going to the middle of the room.

"Just wanna make sure your teleportation is still in tip top shape." He said getting his notes ready.

"Fine." You teleported in front of him no problem then to the other side of the room. Then you decided to go back to him but this time behind him and put your hand on his shoulder and brought you and him back to the center of the room. "See, tip top shape." You said letting go.

He turned around and gave you a stern look. "One, that was not cool, and two, your free to go bother Dr. Cho now." He said shooing you.

"Great work boss." You said and teleported back next to Nat.

"Just in time." Dr. Cho said as you showed up and Bruce walked in and pressed a few buttons and started the machine up.

Nat looked at it curiously, "Are you sure he's gonna be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." She joked.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra." Dr. Cho replied.

"She's creating tissue." Bruce said amazed making Nat smirk at how excited he was.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes." Cho said.

"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony joked coming in the room with drinks.

"No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever." Clint joked back, "I'm gonna be made of plastic."

Tony handed him his drink, "Here's your beverage."

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho assured while Tony handed you your drink and you gave a thank you.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He said siping his drink.

"That I can't fix." She said back and Clint looked over at you and Nat and we all smirked at each other knowingly. "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust."