79. Big News

It's been a few weeks since the proposal and Bucky officially moved into your place. You went ring shopping and picked out a thin band with three small diamonds. Bucky wanted you to have a big one but you liked the simplicity of it.

You requested J.B.B. to be inscribed inside and Bucky wanted the same with your initials but changed the last one to B, since you decided you were gonna take his last name. He had to get his custom made by Shuri since he had to put his on his vibranium hand, she said it will be sent in the mail about the same time yours would be which should be soon since she decided to take your ring too after you showed her what you both wanted.

You had brought Bucky over to the lake house to officially meet Pepper and Morgan. He was extremely nervous, mostly about Morgan. His worries quickly went away when she answered the door and jumped into your arms, she was shy at first but when she saw his metal arm her face light up with excitement and she jumped into his arms.

You gushed seeing them together as she put her hand up to his. You went over for dinner every Sunday per usual just with an extra person now.

You woke up feeling nauseous so you took a shower and took your temperature but it was normal. As you went through your morning routine it slowly went away. Bucky walked into the bathroom sleepily and kissed your temple while you brushed your teeth and started the shower.

You spit and cleaned off the brush and put it away, "Good morning, handsome." You said wiping your mouth.

"Good morning, love." He said back groggy.

You smiled and kissed his cheek as he got undressed and you walked to the kitchen. You had a strong craving for strawberries so you decided to make a small fruit salad. You cut up the different fruit you had which was, strawberry, banana, kiwi, plum, grapes, watermelon, pineapple and melon.

You put some in a bowl for yourself and left the rest for Bucky when he got out of the shower and sat on the couch in the living room and watched tv. You were halfway done with your food when you started feeling nauseous again.

You put the bowl down on the coffee table as it got worse then ran to the spare bathroom when you started to feel like throwing up. You thankfully made it to the toilet and threw up this morning's breakfast. You flushed and wiped your face and made sure it didn't get anywhere else before you went back to your bathroom and brushed your teeth again.

You felt a bit better but still had a ache in your stomach. You walked back out to the living room and curled up on the couch putting a blanket over you. Bucky walked in with a bowl of his own and picked up your legs and draped them over his own while he ate, occasionally rubbing your legs.

You started feeling better and your stomach rumbled a bit so you ate the rest of your bowl, still having a need for strawberries.

You walked back out to the kitchen with both of your bowls and looked in the fridge to see what you had. You only had five left so you brought the container out to the couch and cuddle into Bucky and he happily put his arm around you.

He went for on and you looked up at him with a stank eye and he chuckled. "You're not gonna share?" He laughed.

"These are the last ones and I have a huge craving for them. I'll get you plums." You said getting up and instantly felt dizzy. You almost fell over but Bucky got up quickly and held you up. "Sorry, I'm okay. Just a little dizzy." You said and he sat you back on the couch.