71. All Eyes Watching

You could tell Walker was getting antsy by his posture as you stood beside Zemo and Bucky blocked the door.

"What do you think of him?" Zemo asked you in Sokovian and you looked at him confused then saw Lemar and John look up at him.

"I don't like him. He's try's to act like Steve, and he's far from it." You replied in Sokovian.

"He might be worse than Karli." He joked and you nodded your head with a smile.

"He's definitely more dangerous with how angry he gets. Now he has even more privilege." You said.

"Do you think he would take the serum if he had the choice?" He asked.

"In a heartbeat he would." You said not wasting a second. "With the serum in the world, there's a higher chance of him getting it."

They all looked at you trying to understand what you were saying. Bucky looked over worriedly and you gave him a reassuring smile.

"They hate that they can't understand us." Zemo said and you giggled.

"Okay, enough!" John yelled and you looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm sick of this shit. This is a bad idea." He said standing up pacing.

"It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." Bucky said.

"Don't do that. Don't patronize me." John said angrily.

"He knows what he's doing." Bucky said.

"I'm going in." John said walking up the the door and Bucky pushed him back. "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum running through your veins."

You stepped beside them and pushed back his shoulder, "Watch who you're taking to. Give him time."

"Your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?" He said to Bucky then looked to you. "You already have Vision's and Tony's blood, why add more?" He asked condescendingly.

You looked at him with rage and your eyes started to glow blue. You had two balls of energy already building in your hands. "Don't test me." You said through your teeth with tears in your eyes.

"Or what?" He said stepping closer. You held up your hand and put a circle of blue mist around his throat and began to choke him slightly. "You don't have the courage, just like how you let Tony die right in front of you." He breathed and you pulled tighter with tears falling down your cheeks.

"Put him down!" Lemar yelled.

Bucky came behind you and put his hands on both of your wrists. "Don't let him control you." He whispered in you ear. "It wasn't your fault, y/n." He whispered and started pulling down your hands. "Please, he's not worth it." He kissed your hair and whispered encouragements. "Come on, doll." You let go of the magic around throat and he breathed heavily and coughed heavily and Lemar made sure he was okay. "Thank you. It's okay." Bucky assured and you tried to steady your breath again as he hugged you from behind.

John straightened back up then made a break for it with Lemar behind. "No!" You yelled and ran after him with Bucky right by you.