39. Sakaar

It's been a few weeks and Loki has taught you quite a few things. You met a few other people and were even introduced to The Grandmaster. At the moment you were in the bathroom at some party Loki wanted to go to so he dragged you here.

You went to the bathroom because you were getting overwhelmed with all the people surrounding you both, but Loki was loving it. You walked out and saw your spot was taken by some alien and sighed. As you walked closer you heard the same story you've heard him tell people at every event.

"At that moment, I let go." He laughed making those around him laugh too.

"Loki? Loki!" You heard and looked over and saw Thor in a chair. "Over here. Over here." Loki's smile faded for a moment then pretended to laugh it off and walked up to Thor. You made your way over quickly. "Loki!" Thor shouted again.

Loki walked up quickly and shushed him stopping in front of him.

"What?" Thor questioned.

"You're alive?" Loki looked stunned.

"Yes, of course I'm alive. Where's y/n?" He asked and you walked in front of him next to Loki.

"I told you he was alive." You said to Loki.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked Thor.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where are your chairs?" Thor asked confused and angrily.

"We didn't get chairs." Loki answered.

"Get me out of this one." He said.

"We can't." Loki said and put his arm up to stop you from trying, you huffed.

"Get me out." Thor whined.

"We can't." He repeated.

"What?" Thor asked confused.

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster." Loki explained.

"Oh, he's crazy!" Thor said.

"We've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought us out here weeks ago." Loki explained further.

"Weeks ago?" Thor asked confused.

"Yeah, it's been, something." You said sarcastically.

"I just got here." Thor stated.

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster asked from beside you all. You all jumped back surprised to see him right there.

"Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be, like, millions of years old. But here in Sakaar..." he trailed off not finishing his sentence giving an awkward smile. You giggled a bit and Loki and Thor looked at him waiting.
"In any case, you know this, uh... You call yourself the Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder. Tell him." Thor said.

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki said with a chuckle and you slapped his arm.