58. The Hex

You woke up the next morning with a massive headache. You felt Pietro laying beside you and looked over and saw he was sleeping comfortably.

You got one of your spare blankets and put it around you and walked to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw how awful you looked. You wiped the makeup off and got into the showers to wash the alcohol smell off of you.

You got out and wrapped the towel around you and walked back to the bedroom. You saw Pietro half awake sitting up on the bed.

"Good morning." You sang and jumped on the bed.

"Loud. And wet." He said groggily.

You laughed and kissed his cheek before you got off the bed, "Come on, I got brunch with Pepper."

You dropped the towel and walked over to your dresser. "I'd rather watch the view." He said slyly.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as you opened your drawer and put on your underwear then walked into your closet. "Up now!" You yelled and Pietro jumped out of the bed.

You changed into a pair of ripped mom jeans and a long sleeved white blouse. Pepper texted you where to meet and you decided to put some mascara and lipgloss on before you walked out of your room.

Pietro was sat at the counter drinking orange juice in his boxers and his face brightened when you walked out. "I have to go but you can stay here as along as you want as usual." You said walking over to the door and put on your white Air Force's and picked up you bag.

Pietro walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed the back of you neck. You giggled and turned in his arms and looked up at him. He looked down at you and scanned your face.

He leaned down and kissed your lips gently then leaned his forehead against yours.

"I gotta go." You whispered.

He nodded and let you go. You kissed his cheek and opened the door and left for brunch.

^^^

"Hey, honey. How was last night?" Pepper greeted as you walked up to the table.

You gave her a hug then sat down after putting your bag in the spare chair. "It was, fun." You said nodding.

"Good I'm glad." She said smiling. She studied you and smirked. "Oh, you had a really good night I see."
You looked at her confused then looked down at you neck not noticing the hickey Pietro had left the night before. You covered it embarrassed and tried to laugh it off. "Who was it?" She asked as you drank you water.

You almost spit it out but contained yourself. "Oh, it was, um, it was." You stammered.

She looked at you conserved as you got more nervous. Your phone went off on the table and Pietro had texted.

You looked at it with big eyes and her eyes widened after she looked at the contact. "No way. Really?" She said and you looked up at her with wide eyes and slowly nodded your head and smiled nervously.
She nodded back, "What happens now?" She asked.

You sighed and rubbed your forehead, "I don't know, I feel like it was a stupid mistake, but I also think it needed to happen." You said.