78. Family

It's a little shorter, but I feel like it's the perfect way to end this chapter. Don't worry this isn't the end, I'll be writing more, but this felt right to release now.
-Sincerely, your author

^^^

You got back from your date later in the afternoon since he decided to take you on a walk and bought you some daisies. He bought you a vase too since you hadn't needed one for quite a while. You walked into the apartment and saw the black cat with a small patch of white on its chest shaped like a heart, you had been feeding at the window. You squealed and ran to the widow and opened it up.

"How are you my sweet girl?" You said picking her up. "Have you been good while I was away. I haven't seen you in weeks." You cood and she meowed as you started walking with her into the kitchen.

You set her on the counter and opened a jar of sardines and put it on the counter for her. She started eating quickly while you leaned on the counter and pet her as she ate. You looked up to see Bucky smiling at you with wide eyes and you blushed. "What? I haven't seen her in a long time." You said and hid behind her a bit.

He chucked and walked over to you and put his arms around your waist while you put yours on his chest not meeting his eyes still embarrassed. He kissed your cheek, "You are adorable." He said holding your cheek and you giggled as he continued to kiss you all over your face.

"All right, I yield." You laughed and he stopped. You got out of his grasp and looked at the cat. "I haven't named her yet because I didn't want to get attached, but I feel like it's too late for that." You said petting her again. He started petting her too and she stopped eating and walked closer to him purring.

She got up on her two legs and put them on his chest looking him in the eye. "I think she likes you." You said happily. He started petting her again and she jumped up to his shoulders and perched. You giggled and he looked up at her giddily.

"What about Ginny? You know like your mom from the other universe." He suggested and your eyes swelled up with tears, he looked at you and his eyes widened and he put the cat back on the counter. A tear fell from you eye and he wiped it away and held your face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too..."

"No, I'm just, surprised you remember that." You interrupted and laughed at yourself. "Sorry, I'm super emotional for no reason."

"Of course I remember. You are the love of my life. I'm gonna remember every little thing I can about you." He informed and kissed your forehead.

You smiled up at him, "I think Ginny's a fine name. What do you think, Ginny?" You asked the cat and she meowed and rubbed her nose against yours. "I think that's a yes." You kissed her head and looked at Bucky with a bright smile.

He looked at you inquisitively. "Do you want a family, still?"

You looked at him, "Of course. I just had to wait for the right person at the right time." You said smiling up at him. He looked down at you and kissed your lips. "And you..."

"You're the only one I want it with." He said and you melted inside.

^^^

❌(Sensitive)❌

You were sat at home alone waiting for Bucky to get back from having to make amends with Yori finally. You knew you had to be there for him since this was gonna be hard. You walked out to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water.