80. Plan's

You were walking to the subway from getting grocery's in Queens. Bucky was very against it but you wanted a nice walk in a different environment. You told him you weren't gonna be able to do it soon enough and he begrudgingly agreed.

As you were walking a man shoved you as he was running away and you dropped one of your bags all over the ground. He continued to run and you huffed annoyed. "Asshole." You said and bent down to pick up the bag, you noticed someone tackle him and watched as Spider-Man stood from his place along with a purse.

"It's a lovely purse but it definitely doesn't belong to you. Cops will be here shortly." He said and webbed his hands to the curb. He ran up to the lady and gave her, her purse back then ran back over to you as you picked up your groceries. "Ma'am, can I help you... oh, I know you. Im Pe- Spider-Man." He caught himself.

You giggled, "Yeah, I know who you are. I definitely wouldn't mind the help." You said and he helped you. Once you got your bag together you both stood back up.

"I will be right back. Don't move." He said then webbed away and you waited till he came back.

You looked around wondering what he was gonna do then you saw him walking towards you in his normal clothes. "Peter Parker." You said with a smile. "I don't think I ever introduced myself, I'm y/n." You said and held your hand out.

"It's nice to finally meet you when we're not in the heat of battle. I was wondering if I could help you bring your bags home?" He said shaking your hand.

"You don't have to do that." You said.

"I don't but I want to. At least to the subway." He said with a smile and held his hands out for the bags.

You smiled and gave him all but one bag and started walking to the subway. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you, just haven't been able to find you and I didn't know if it was weird just to show up at your door." You rambled.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind, I'm surprised you remember me." He said.

"Of course I remember you. You know I'm the one who showed Tony what you were doing around the city." You confessed.

He looked at you surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah, he didn't tell you that did he?" You asked and he shook his head. You laughed, "He kept you to himself, I get it though. He looked at you like one of his own, he did the same with me. You know you're the reason he wanted to see if we could invent time travel. We worked all night and we finally found a successful model."

He looked at you surprised. "He... he did it all for me?" He stuttered and you nodded. You walked quietly for a few minutes. "Did... did he ever talk about me?"

"Every chance he got. He called you a kid genius, he said 'that kids already better than me, he just needed the equipment.' He wanted to be better because of you." You said and stopped at the top of the subway.

He looked at you with tears in his eyes and smiled. "Thank you, I needed to hear that."

You smiled back at him. "Don't let anyone underestimate you. Trust your gut, or sense, it has your back." You said and put your hand on his shoulder.

He smiled and went for a hug but backed away then did it again and this time you brought him into a hug. "He really loved you." You whispered and he let out a small sob into your shoulder.