45. Frantic

You teleported to Shuri's lab in Wakanda and looked around for her frantically. You saw her by her station and ran over, "Shuri! Where's your brother?" You yelled as you got closer.

She turned around a faces you. "Y/n, it's been so long. What is happening? Why are you so frantic?" She asked putting her hands on your shoulders.

"We have a war coming. We need to prepare." You said and her eyes widened.

"Then we should hurry." She said a grabbed your hand.

You walked through the halls of the palace and walked into the throne room where T'Challa was sat with some of the Dora Milaje.

"Y/n, how have your travels been? We haven't seen you in a very long time." He said standing as you got closer.

"They've been weird. Anyway, we have something big coming and the faster we get ready maybe the better chance we have." You explained.

"What is coming?" He asked serious.

"His name is Thanos. He has a large army that's coming to earth trying to get the infinity stone that's in Visions head. Shuri, have you been working on a faster way of reprograming something that is polymorphic?" You asked.

"Yes, since you told me about it, I've been working on it, why?" She asked.

"I have to go get them from Scotland, some of his army is already hunting Vision down, we'll have to try and get the stone out of Visions head without killing him. T'Challa, we need all hands on deck." You said back to the king.

"Of course, while you are gone we will gather as many of the villages soldiers as we can." He said then turned to the Dora to get things started.

"I will get everything set up in the closed off space in my lab. Please be safe." Shuri said and held your arm with a worried look.

You put your hand over hers, "I will be. We all will be. And make sure to give Bucky that arm." You assured the smirked as you stood back and thought of Wanda as hard as you could, it didn't take much and you were teleported to the streets of Scotland.

You saw her launch Proxima into the car that was on fire behind her. She came back up and looked at you.
"Y/n." She said shocked.

"Miss me." You said with a smile. "Go help Vision I'll keep her off your tail." She nodded her head and lifted off with her powers.

Proxima got to her feet and you sent blasts at her, she blocked them with her staff then shot at you sending you back across the ground.

You then saw Wanda and Vision in the air and Proxima aimed a blast at them sending them tumbling down to the train station below.

You you your powers and flew to them trying to shield them from their fall but got was shot with another blast that sent you through the glass roof of the train station along side them.

You and Wanda got up quickly and walked over to Vision to help him sit up.

"Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. Hey we have to go." Wanda said.

Vision turned around and shook his head. "Please. Please leave." He said holding Wanda's face.

"You asked me to stay. I'm staying." Wanda answered.