87. Pain

It's been a few weeks since you got to Wakanda and you and Bucky were in the chateau that was right by the lab just in case you went into early labor and it was easier to walk to. Your emotions were up and down all the time and you felt awful that Bucky got the brunt of it. Even with that, he treated you like a princess and made sure you had anything and everything you wanted or needed.

You were in a mood today, your back hurt, your feet, your everything hurt. You loved these babies and wanted them to cook for however long they needed to but it was taking a huge toll on you.

You were sat on the couch with Ginny next to you trying to entertain yourself with whatever you could which wasn't much. "Hey hun, how are you feeling today?" Bucky said getting back from his morning run.

You looked at him, not meaning to, but gave a dirty look, "Just peachy." You said. You closed your eyes and sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"You have every right to be." He said coming up to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I'm gonna shower and then I'll be back out to make some breakfast and I'll give you a nice back rub and foot rub and whatever else needs to be rubbed." He said with a smile, not taking your harsh words to heart.

"You're too nice to me. I'm such a bitch." You said and started to tear up.

"No, not a bitch, just extremely pregnant. I'll be quick." He said and gave you a quick kiss and ran to the bathroom.

You got yourself together not wanting to cry any more than you already had that morning, you had already cried because you couldn't cuddle up to Bucky like you use to, you then cried because you tried to put your pants on and missed the hole, Bucky helped you get them on not complaining for a second and wiped your tears away, then you cried because Ginny looked cute sleeping. You were just exhausted and cried at basically everything.

You got a sharp pain in your stomach that you just assume are the usual Braxton Hicks you get almost every other day. You breathed through the pain like you usually did and a few minutes later it stopped.

You got up from the couch to get some more water and felt liquid running down your legs. You looked down and there was a puddle around you and it felt like you peed but you knew it wasn't.

Another pain shot through you and you grabbed your stomach and dropped the glass on the ground and leaned on the couch. "Bucky!" You yelled.

Just a few seconds later he ran into the room with pants and his wet hair. "What's going on?" He asked worried. He saw the broken glass then the puddle on the ground.

"They're coming." You said and grunted as you got in more pain.

"They're coming. Okay, they are coming." He repeated feeling completely unprepared.

"Jamie, now is not the time. I need to get to Shuri." You said as nicely as you could.

"Right, sorry. Come here." He said then picked you up so you wouldn't walk on the glass. He set you on on a chair and ran to get both your shoes and himself a shirt.

You felt more pain and your eyes brightened with blue and the things around you began to float with blue mist around them as another contraction came. You grunted in pain closing your eyes and tried to breath through it and relax your powers.