72. Stitches

John had run away to an old abandoned warehouse that Sharon helped you track him to. You walked in a saw him kneeling on the ground with his head behind the bloodied shield. He got up and whispered something to himself and started walking over to the group.

"Walker..." Sam said.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." He said continuing to walk.

"Stop Walker." Sam insisted.

He turned around, "What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!" He tried to defend.

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Bucky said and John scoffed. "Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well."

"I'm not like you." He said turning back through his teeth.

"John, you just killed someone, under no one's order, for no reason." You said annoyed and he looked at you angrily.

"Listen, it was the heat of battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam said and John looked down annoyed. "John... you gotta give me the shield, man."

John looked up slowly and started to fake smile, "oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me."

"You made a mistake." Sam said.

"You don't want to do this." He threatened.

"Yeah, we do." Bucky said.

"You don't deserve it." You said.

You all attacked him at the same time, he kicked Sam to the ground then hit you back in the nose with the shield making you fall. Bucky tried to take it but John elbowed him in the nose then punched him to the ground.

He raised the shield to bring it down on him again but you shielded it with your magic while Sam kicked it back. He opened his wings and spun around hitting Johns hand away. He hit Sam with the shield then Bucky jumped up to hit him but John blocked it with the shield then went to hit Sam who backed away just in time then hit Bucky in the face.

You shot an energy ball at him and he looked at you angrily as he hit Sam to the ground. He went to throw it at you but Bucky went for a punch and we blocked it with the shield. He punched him against the pole then John hit his ribs but Bucky just held onto the shield tighter and his metal arm locked in.

John pushed him back then Bucky went for a punch with his left arm and broke the pole behind him as John ducked. He went to attack Sam again and you pushed him back with you magic.

Sam then kicked him in the face and John hit him across the face with the Shield then threw at you, you weren't ready for this attack and it hit your side and you screamed in pain and fall to the ground.

He then threw it at Bucky, making him fly into a piece of machinery and they struggled for the shield. You took your hand from the wound and saw it covered in blood but slowly got up trying to somewhat stitch it together with your powers.

"Why are you making me do this?" John yelled then tossed Bucky into an electrical line making sparks fly and his hand short circuit and he fell unconscious.