2. Overwhelmed

"We'll, hello darling." Said an all to familiar voice from behind you.

You winced a bit and slowly turned around taking in all of your surroundings. Fully turned around you saw the one and only or one of many (hehe get it), Loki. You truly didn't know how to feel in this situation so you awkwardly smiled and waved your hand once.

"Hello, um question, do you happen to know how I got here?" You asked as you still looked around the room occasionally looking back at him, fidgeting with your fingers trying to breath through what she felt was an upcoming panic attack.

He got up from his seat and started to approach you, "All I saw was a portal, then you standing there once it closed, the real question is what are you?" He stared at you as if you were prey.

You started breathing heavier and backed into the glass door. "I...I don't know, this can't be real, I can't be in this universe, I have to be dreaming or dead or something!" You started panicking, your heart was beating out of your chest and she started shaking.

It was as if a flip switched in Loki's head and became more gentle and protective of you, "Darling, you need to breathe, you're not someone I want to bring harm to." You looked him in the eye and tried to steady your breathing.

Eventually it became more even and you took a dry gulp before a door opened from behind her and in walked in Natasha Romanoff, she whipped her head around and froze. One of the people she looked up to the most walking through the door.

"Who the hell are you?" She quickly got into the room and came close to the door and crossed her arms.

"My names y/n l/n, I genuinely have no idea what is going on or how I got here. All I know is someone called the Ancient One sent me here to help you guys, you have to believe me, it's gonna sound crazy but I'm not from this universe." You pleaded, "In my universe you guys are just characters in movies and comic books, you have to let me out I'll explain even more to everyone." She put her hands on the glass.

"How am I just supposed to trust you." She asked looking you up and down.

"Because I know about your family, about Yelena." You said with a determined face.

To this the Black Widow was taken aback, "how do you know that?" She was baffled.

"Like I said, I'm not from this universe, I know a lot more than that too and not just about you." You said feeling a bit more confident.

The Black Widow sighed and shook her head and look back at you determined, "If you so much as smell suspicious, you're going right back in." She said walking towards the panel and typed something in to open the doors, which y/n quickly exited and looked back to see the doors already closed with Loki not far from them and hit them with a bang, looking at you and the Widow as he had originally but with a smirk replaced.

"I know his plan too so as soon as we take care of this situation I'll explain everything I can." You stated as Natasha grabbed your wrist and made your way to another set of doors . "Loki means to unleash the hulk, gather everyone in the lab." Natasha looked at you with furrowed brows.

"You're telling the truth?" She asked and you nodded with a begging face. She looked at your face then pressed her ear piece to repeat to everyone what she had heard.